Denta Whiteunauthorized charges

Unauthorized charges!!! After an on-line request for a sample which it was clearly stated that I would only be charged for the shipping of the sample (~$4) I was then sent another sample and charged $80 without my approval. I tried to contact one number listed with the product and it directed me to a completely unrelated business number. Then I tried a different number I found in association with the product's customer service center. After a notification that I would have to wait for a rep because 'of the high demand of the product named 'Denta White" I reached a CS rep who told me that Denta White was not their product. Then I explained that I thought it was all a scam and that I was going to whatever I have to to make this situation right, the rep left the phone for a moment and came back to apologize and acknowledge the product was theirs. However, he continued to tell me that their computer system was down and that he couldn't help me. We'll see. I will keep calling and then figure out what to do after that. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to deal with this please let me know. I am disgusted that the world/internet is so full of sames and lacking morality and ethics.

Help Max Jun 15, 2016

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is [protected] and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

• Pa
    Pauletta Skinner Jun 15, 2016

I experienced the same thing with purchase of 2 samples, then my account was debited the 92.34, then another for $80 something. Had to close my account and reverse charges are pending. Contact took 2 1/2 hours to finally talk to a real person and get an RA number to return the product. What a scam and yes, maybe we are gullible to purchase this type of item but it was not "free" product, it was purchased and no where was there any sort of contract signed for. These are two companies working together to rip off as many people as possible. I have turned them into BBB and have hired a lawyer. I am sick and tire of this kind of crap! It is illegal and there should be something done about it! Why can't these criminals be taken to court and sent to jail without it costing the consumer a ### load of money? Where is the government control in this type of scam? I personally plan to take this as far as I possibly can.

Now i read about the snuggies scam and and caught in that one trying to find a leapord snuggie. Crap, where does this stuff get stopped, really???

Nora from California Jul 26, 2010

I had two charges to my credit card for $92.37. The first I reported to my bank. It was a charge for a webhost company. When I called them, they weren't any help. I just realized that I didn't go back far enough on my bank statements because there was another a few months before that for "Smite Tonight". I just reported this one. There hasn't been any new charges since my card was cancelled due to the first scam. PLEASE check your statements. They just try to sneak them in. How can "Denta White" get away with this SCAM?

UnHappyToothGirl Apr 21, 2010

It took long, but I'm glad my $92.37 wasn't just flushed away!
    Don't give up! Call 1.866.982.5126 and kindly speak to a rep about the situation.
    I KEPT calling them and everytime I spoke to someone, I wrote their name, what was said on that day and when i was expected to recieve a refund. Coordinate the phone call with them and your bank and don't let $92.37 go down the drain...

UnHappyToothGirl Apr 21, 2010

UPDATE:
    Last week, I finally got my refund from DentaWhite!
    YES! The full $92.37!!

I'd been calling the DentaWhite company and talkin to their different reps (who are pretty polite by the way) for a few months regarding an order (for a $0.99 product) I made on Dec 23, 2009, since I was charged before getting to try the products. Long story short, I called again two weeks ago and the kind DentaWhite rep said she needed to fax some info to my bank because their (DentaWhite) merchant accts were/are down and they're not refunding anyone thru the credit card company. I had the DentaWhite rep on one speaker phone and my bank on the other phone and while speaking to both, I let them speak to eachother about the matter as I took notes. My bank said they'll do what they can to get this matter handled as efficiently as possible and so did the DEntaWhite rep.
    Needless to say, a few days to a week+ later, $92.37 was posterd to my acct.
    It took long, but I'm glad $92.37 was just flushed away!

• Ri
    Ripped off 13 Apr 06, 2010

I ordered the denta white trial period.i was told i would recieve the product in 7-10 business days well past this timeline i called again and they said they would ship it out immediatley i waited again well passed the time i was told ( no product) .so i did sum research on denta white and to my suprise they have scammed hundreds of people.so i immediately cancelled my cc.i then called them and they promised to ship it right out i refused the product told them i didnt want the product they said sorry for the inconvience bla bla (somehow my ansering machine was on and recording the conversation) now i recieve a bill for $142.37 i called the number and they wana make a deal pay $80.00 and they wont turn it into collection BS!!!if i recieved the product im all for paying for it !!!so im contacting the local media and an attorney id rather pay 1, 000 take my chances on sueing them then give them a dime this is fraud and obviosley im not the only victim!!!

Help Max Mar 08, 2010

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

Help Max Mar 08, 2010

Help Max Mar 05, 2010

Do you need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel you account or check the status of your cancellation. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

• biz talk Mar 04, 2010

This posting is from a disgruntled employee who was fired for fraudulent activity on customer accounts and we expected this type of erroneous response. This same terminated employee has also identified the wrong person as the owner of our business, but instead identified a manager who is an employee. We have over 100, 000 happy and active customers and the opinions of this fraudulent employee and others are a very small minority of an otherwise very satisfied customer base.

We take this opportunity to invite any customer satisfied or dissatisfied to call our Customer Care Center at [protected]

• Us
    Used To Work There Feb 23, 2010

The Owner is Randon Morris.
    I think his email is [email protected]
    First Support Solutions is the name of the Call Center he owns too.
    He runs lots of scam sites like this including Resvpro, resvpure, smilebrite, sparklewhite, grand money, aquawhite, dentawhite, and many others. You can call a guy name Alec in the call center to make complaints [protected].
    If you have been affected by this DISPUTE the charge with your bank, dont tell them you will actually do it!! You might lose and if you do im sorry but you should also CONTACT your ATTORNEY GENERAL!!! Dont let the agents talk you out of it just actually do it. They cant be shut down if you dont go to the AG.

• Bl
    Blowsterboy Feb 16, 2010

These people are a piece of crap and should be put out of business. People never think something is free, never free, it's a damn scam. Contact your Attorney General's office ASAP.

• Ra
    racing81b Jan 26, 2010

I'm going through the same thing as everyone else. Isn't there something we can do

• Jz
    J Zippin Jan 22, 2010

I responded to an add in a web-article about teeth whitening and getting product samples for shipping costs -- like $4. Instead, I was billed $92.37 and never received the product. Also, unbeknownst to me, I was on a list to receive monthly shipments of Denta-White, probably at outrageous prices.

When I got my credit card bill I I called the phone number listed with my charge. The company says it will reverse the charge, but I'm stopping payment on my CC account.

• Kk
    kkkk14 Jan 21, 2010

Email for DentaWhite: [email protected] For those of you who need to try to get your money back.

• Jf
    jfstr Jan 20, 2010

What kind of "free trial" is this anyway? I was told since I opened the product, as one would during a so-called free trial to see how well the product worked, that I couldn't mail it back and get a refund since they couldn't send it to someone else opened! The web site is completely misleading mentioning things like "risk free" and "satisfaction guaranteed." These scam artists know the majority won't bother reading the terms, and will go strickly by these false statements. I was also charged $92.37, but told them to keep their second shipment as I don't care to associate with people like this. They absolutely refused to refund this money. I'll just consider this a lesson learned about how low some people can get to try and steal your money, and will ALWAYS read those terms from now on. I closed my credit card account to ensure they didn't attempt to charge me again. They don't give a damn about customer satisfaction. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and Dept. of Consumer Fraud. I suggest everyone that has been scammed by these low lives do the same.
    As for the individual that mentioned how "people need to learn how to read" while defending these scam artists, maybe you missed the following;

Get Your Free Trial of Denta White - Teeth Whitener Today!

That link mentioning "free trial" can be found on a few sites. Now go back and join your fellow low lives at Denta White...

NoMess Jan 08, 2010

POMEGRANATE CLEANSE PROVO UT $92.37
    DWB*WHITENINGGEL UT $92.37

Same SCAM

UnHappyToothGirl Jan 02, 2010

It says (and I highlighted and pasted this part):
    "You can cancel at any time during the 10 day trial period by unsubscribing at our website at http://white-smiles.com/help with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within 10 days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $92.37... "

**Basically, it's states that u can cancel online
    I JUST did this (and mind you, the 10th day hasn't occured yet...)
    We'll see what happens.
    I'll keep y'all updated.

UnHappyToothGirl Jan 02, 2010

I was charged $92.37 BEFORE the trial period ended!
    When i called the numbers, NO ONE was available...
    AND i havent even opend the products!!

• Bv
    bvince Dec 29, 2009

Same, Same, Same, ... All the complaints above hold true to my experience. Has anyone here been able to get ANY of their money back through their bank???

• So
    South Carolina Renee Dec 21, 2009

Same complaints as everyone. Just got back from bank after cancelling the credit card and putting a "hot card" report on it so they cannot charge my daughter's account another dime. I will mail back the unopened package and I am getting a letter notarized (after reading these complaints) by the bank stating that the package is being returned UNOPENED! It is amazing they charge $92.37 for a product, then when you want to cancel, it amazingly goes down to the low price of only $19.95. While on with customer service, EVERY SINGLE other representative I could hear through the phone was saying the EXACT same things mine was. UNBELIEVABLE! I know people need jobs, but how can you sleep at night knowing you work for a company just absolutely scamming customers?

• So
    sowe Dec 20, 2009

I was about to order the "free trial", until my google search came back with posts that said it may be a scam. So, I went to their website and read the terms and conditions page. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $92/MONTH, EVERY MONTH IF YOU DONT CANCEL YOUR "FREE TRIAL" WITHIN THE FIRST 10 DAYS.

DONT BUY THIS, ITS A SCAM!

• Su
    susiewe Dec 17, 2009

what can I do now to stop them from sending and charging me for more?

• Po
    poff Dec 17, 2009

I placed an order for a 10 day free trail. Got the product on the 10th day - the $93 was deducted from my account on the 10t day before I could even open the product. I called them and told them that this was not right (being that I should be able to trial the product before), then I went on to tell them "I placed the order on the 5th and did not receive it till the 10, do you not send it right away knowing that we only have 10 days." The lady then wen on to tell me "No we always send the product out the day the order was placed." Then she tells me "hmm, well it looks like it got caught up (lost) in the city of _____ (my home town), and that it is not there fault that it was lost in the mail." I than did some more reasonable complaining. She then told me "well I am going to stick my neck out for you and give you a $53 refund, and you can keep the product but you will have to call me back in 30 days and let us know how you liked the product." Well at that point I was just happy with getting more than half my money back, and I accepted. Then, after hanging up with her I decided to look up the tracking on the package - Well come to find out they did not send the product till 5 days later - Sooo they lied. I immediately called back. I explained to the next man (cant say gentleman) about how I was just lied to and demanded a full refund. O he said that I accepted the offer of paying $53, I said that was before I learned that I was lied to. I went on and on with him about how this company is a huge scam. So he put me on hold, then came back and said "you can send the product back and we will refund you the $40." Looks like from reading above they are going to try to tell me I opened the package. I wish I would have gotten a Notary Public to sign off on a letter that I placed in the package that states that a refund will be given only if the package is unopened. I asked him about the $53 and he said that portion is already been processed back to me. This all took place yesterday morning - I already sent the product back and my account is not showing any presentments yet. OO also, it cost $17 to send this product back in 1-2 days (that is what you will need to do in order for them to receive it back on time of the trial period- for most cases with mine I had no time, I got the product the day the trial ended)

AS FOR YOU Al Lex 2005
    This IS A SCAM!!! If you really wanted me to buy your product you will actually give me enough time to TRIAL the product before decided to order it - Instead you send out the product (on the idea of it being a trail period, and can be sent back if not liked) way too late then charge the customer - This process just gets peoples back up and helps them decide that they do not want the product after all - And the whole time your company knows exactly what they are doing - question is does your company have one customer that loves your product, and continues to pay $85-$95 (more than a Dentist) a month and are happy doing soo - What comes around goes around!!!

• Cb
    cbucks Dec 14, 2009

I ordered Denta White on the website on 11/26/09. I received the product on 12/5/09 and was charged on 12/6/09 because my 10 day trial period was over on 12/6/09. It took 9 days to receive the product and could not cancel on Saturday 12/6/09 without being charged. Total scam and the best they could do is offer me 1/2 off the price. Now I will dispute the charges

• Ni
    nikmc1983 Dec 14, 2009

Wow if you ever want a good laugh read through these complaints. I would never admit to giving out my card information to a company offering a "free trial". Seriously how stupid can you people be. No company is going to ask for your card info to send you a free sample of their product. As for their terms and conditions, whether they are in small print or big bold lettering, they are always there and they are LEGALLY BINDING. Wow, this is hillarious. Anyone one here who got "scammed" and then admits to it, should be feeling like a real idiot right now.

• Tm
    tmkwdi Dec 10, 2009

Like an idiot, I signed up for the ten day free trial on Nov. 25. It took ten days for the product to be delivered, and I was billed $92.37 to my credit card on that same day, Dec. 5. That was in addition to the $3.76 "handling" charge for the "Free Trial." I phoned, spent a long time on hold listening to some mind-numbing "music" that was obviously deliberately selected to torture the caller, and finally got a young man. He was polite and finally issued a Return Merchandise Authorization to my e-mail. I'm sending their unopened product back today. We'll see if they refund my money. If not, the FBI will be my next contact. BEWARE!!! Scams like this do a disservice to e-commerce.

• Jg
    Jg4g Dec 09, 2009

OMG I have been scammed also this company Denta Whites just took my money like they are right. First, i called and cancelled my order because i hadn't received the product and i asked the guy Jared #4792 would i be charged for this product he told me no. 3 days later my account was charged $99.00, i called back and spoke with Amy #4299 who than stated that my account was charged the day i called in, apparently i didn't make it in time. I went off because i called within the thirty days, now i'm without my money and my product she informed me that once i receive the product i could return it and get my money. So I asked to speak to a supervisor Mike #4879 got on the phone and told me that they need the product back than i could get my money. It just so happen when I got home the product was there the product was home, it look sort of open and he had a stamp on it from the post office about it being open. I called Mike #4879 back and told him he stated as long as it wasn't open. He gave me my RMA # i sent the product by Nov 20/2009. I called today and they told me that the returns dept was not going to give me my money back because the package was open, not the product. This is truly a scam and the government needs to get invloved now, cause i feel angry like i could drive to Utah ans wipe some ###.

• Ed
    Eddi Dec 07, 2009

Unfortunately, the same thing happend to me. I cancelled twice that so called memebership I didnt signed on. Still I was charged $92.37 and $58.09 My credit company identified 2 other companies that actually appeared on my statement, EasyKit and ElitPack. When I called them I was told they are affilates and didnt charge me with anything and I was directed back to dazzle White and dazzle smile. They refusued to admit the 92.37 charge and refuse to give me the supervisor number as well. My rude customer service rep. was Simon.

• Bh
    B.HOOD Nov 24, 2009

Dear Martha Perry,
    Your company received my UNUSED sample, and still refused to issue my $92.37 refund. I was told by Denta White representative, Simon, that though I never opened the sample, a refund would not be issued because the sample was "OPENED". I asked him how he knew it was opened, and HE told me that they opened it and saw that it was "OPENED". However, he NEVER said that the sample was "USED".
    So which is it? Does the sample need to be UNUSED or UNOPENED?

Brian Hood

madinMS Nov 24, 2009

I was also a VICTIM of this SCAM. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! The "free" trial product didn't get to me until 8 days after I ordered it. This is stupid because you have to cancel within 10 days of your ORIGINAL order. That means I had 2 days to try this product. I don't know of any at home teeth whitening product that will show any results within 2 days. I never even had a chance to use the product before we sent it back. They still charged me anyway. I will be calling the BBB and also I will be writing an article for my local free press as well as on all of my blogging accounts about my personal experience. I want this company shut down. It is not right for them to be able to scam people and get away with it.

• Up
    Upset in Wisconsin Nov 20, 2009

I was just checking my account on-line & noticed a charge for $92.37 & had no idea what it was for. I called the number that showed on my account and found out it was for the free denta white sample. I was extremely upset to find out that I would not be credited until I sent the sample back at my cost. This is truly a racket & I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau! The rep told me that next to where I entered my accout # there was a link that states that I would be charged. I am so glad I did not open the package. I also received a sample from Cleanwhites, any news on that one?

• Ni
    Nicholas A. Nov 12, 2009

I was also scammed. They called me a few days after I bought trial for a few dollars. I told the guy that I didn't want anything else sent and all that I was interested in was trying the trial. He said Ok. About five or six weeks later another shipment arrived and money was taken out of my account. I sent it back and they said they never received it. Then I called and they said it was past the 40 days and the person I spoke to didn't have the authority to cancel it. So when I received the item it was already past the 40-day return timeline. I'm not done with this company. Very crooked and their phone operators no nothing.

helplink Nov 09, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact DentaWhite customer service, call them at [protected].

You do not have to go through customer service to cancel your account, or to see if you are already canceled. Just go to the website http://white-smiles.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and to the right, and click on "Cancel Your Product". If you are an active customer, you will be able to cancel. If you are not an active customer, you will see when your account was canceled.

If you would still want to talk to customer service, call them at [protected].

If you are on the west coast, call them early in the morning. They would be open 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
    If you are on the east coast, call them later in the day. They would be open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

helplink Nov 09, 2009

You do not have to go through customer service to cancel your account, or to see if you are already canceled. Just go to the website http://white-smiles.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and to the right, and click on "Cancel Your Product". If you are an active customer, you will be able to cancel. If you are not a active customer, you will see when your account was canceled. If you would still talk to customer service, and you are on the west coast, call them early in the morning. They would be open 6:00 am to - 4:00 pm.

• K9
    k9cub Nov 08, 2009

Indeed these Denta White and Dazzle Smile are scams! The lowest scams of the earth!!! It did say try a free sample of their product by just paying shipping. I was charged in my credit card $92.87 sents for those little tube that doesn't even work. I read theterms, it didn't remember anything that said there will be a recurring payment and they called me at home to sell me more products and I specifically told them I only want the free sample and nothing else, they didn't even say I need to cancel it when I get the sample or cancel it right away. They just charged me on my CC without me authorizing it. The number they give is phony. It always says I am calling after their regular bussiness hours but even when I called at the right time, I always get the same answer. I will file a complaint about these companies. Those of you who want to try this free online samples, beware, there's a lot of scammers of rip-offs online. I'm one of the latest victims. i will try to call them again tomorrow.
    k9

San Fran Nov 07, 2009

So sorry about my bad grammer I'm just getting over a hand injury. I shouldn't have sent comment from my bad phone keyboard. but everyone get's the point. I just found my list of 9 different company names and phone #'s which I have called them all including the one's put on this site. All say I am not calling within normal business hours. Then I am given the normal business hours...I check the time (MST) I am calling within the correct hour...? So there is NO NO NO way to get in touch with them I've tried for 3 months. Oh and I forgot to mention...I already canceled both our "free trials" in June 09, got confirmation that I cancelled and I am still being charged every month. So for the 5 months I've been calling calling calling them and my CC company and wasting my time every week. I want my time paid for too. SCAM SCAM SCAM. They must pay their employees well for them to take the time to go on line and LIE. I did read MINE said FREE.

San Fran Nov 07, 2009

I have had the same problem on my credit card had my CC company put in a dispute. Had to cancel the card because the charges came in under a different name and number every 28 days so my CC company couln't just track them and not pay them. So I had to dump a 14 year good standing CC. I'm super mad. If anyone is in a case with these guys in court I have 600 of credit card charges for a free sample my husband and I both ordered. Thank internet so many good things are being done with you. I have not bought anything on line since my interaction with these thieves in June. I would suggest that people start shopping locally again and just go to your dentist in the end it's cheaper.

helplink Nov 06, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact Denta White customer service call them at [protected].

• Pa
    PattiKaye Oct 30, 2009

I ordered the so called "trial" from Denta White. I thought I read the terms carefully. It said ten days from when the order was placed. I ordered it Oct. 19th at 10:00 p.m. I cancelled 7:00 a.m. Oct. 29th. That same day my account was charged $92.37 by them. When I called some guy told me if I had cancelled the day before I would not have been charged (yeah, sure). He said the ten days included the 19th. I told him this was nothing but a scam and they ought to be ashamed conning Americans out of their money. Then he said if I return the product UNOPENED I could possibly get a refund. I asked him what the meaning of the word "trial" is. How can I try the product without opening it? The bank could not help because they say this "10 day" bull is not illegal. Just misleading. All the bank could do was close my account to prevent them from making future charges. So I am left $92.37 poorer and my teeth are exactly the same shade they were before. Is there anywhere I can make a complaint about this? They need to be stopped from preying on people.