Dennis Dillon Auto ParkAwful place

J

I bought a Suziki Esteem from Dennis Dillon in 2003 and was talked into the extended warranty. It was my first new car, what did I know? I traded the car in and bought a Suzuki Grand Vitara in 2005. Later, when I received no refund from the extended warranty, I asked why and was first told that refund had been applied to my first car payment with the credit union. Not only did I not sign a release to use the refund this way, when I checked with the credit union, I was told there was no payment the first month and they received nothing. A Mr. Booer was the individual I spoke with at Dennis Dillon and I was never able to spreak with him again, even when I waited for over an hour to speak with him and was told he had left for the day.

Concerning the new car I bought, I was eligible for a $4, 000.00 rebate if I filed paperwork during a certain week 3 years after I bought the car. The salesman even told me that was how they ensured most perople didn't receive the rebate as they didn't get the paperwork filed on time. I filed the paperwork on time, with all of the required documents, and later received a mailing that told me I didn't meet "the target proce, " whatever that was. I attempted to resolve this with the dealer and was never able to speak with anyone who could help me. Last fall, I received a letter from the Attorney General's Office, stating they were looking into this and, through my contacts with them, learned approximately 30 people had been defrauded by them. To date, no resolution has been reached and I am still making car payments that would have been paid off with that $4, 000.00.