Denim ExpressBad service

One of the worst shopping experiences I've ever had. The only thing I can equate it to is a bad mechanic. Where you feel helpless, and its your word vs. theirs. Their customer service is pitiful and I can see how this has probably become a bit of a scam for them. You order something, they send you the wrong thing. If you keep it, hey they've sold one more item, but if you get the wrong thing and want a refund or exchange, its gonna cost you. A terrible business model. And this is what happened to me. I ordered a pair of jeans, recieved in decent time, unfortunately they werent the color I ordered. No problem, I'll return them and get a full refund, as stated on their website. I didn't. They said they sent the right color and I got charged $17 for shipping to me, shipping to them, and a restocking fee. If I'd known that, heck, I wouldve kept them or at least taken a picture for evidence. So instead I spent $17 on nothing but a bad taste in my month. Awful. Sadly you always see the reviews after you've bought from the site. So if you're looking ahead of a potential purchase, avoid this place. Take it from me.

• M7
    m72 Apr 22, 2009

thank you i was going to order from them but i went and ordered at WORKING PERSONS STORE, Plus they have free shipping if you order at least $49.00. You can also get a 8% cash rebate at live search, so my bill totaled $45.00 I got a free pair of socks and free shipping!