DeluxeModa.comOnline fraud

J

Fendi wallet (M80031) received was inconsistent with the wallet photographed on the company's website. The website indicates that its products are '100% Authentic Guaranteed'. Upon consultation I discovered that the product shipped appears to be a counterfeit. The wording on the website appears to be aimed at misleading the consumer, as what one is actually guaranteed is an authentic wallet, handbag, belt, etc. and not necessarily an authentic designer product. Re refunds upon discovery of your apparent counterfeit merchandise: the company has craftily designed a means in profiting in response to refunds: a 10% restocking fee as well as $10 return shipping is required. Buyer Beware!

More DeluxeModa.com Complaints & Reviews

• Pa
    PaulaGarcia Jan 13, 2014

This is a follow-up post to my previous. I received my Prada purse from deluxemoda today. It is absolutely beautiful and is definitely not a knock-off. I have checked it against all the signs of being a fake. Thanks Deluxe Moda for providing an excellent product at a very deeply discounted price!!! I will definitely purchase again.

• Pa
    PaulaGarcia Jan 13, 2014

I have had no problems with Deluxe Moda Customer Service. I ordered a Prada bag for a gift and needed to cancel the order and re-order a different item. The staff were extremely helpful in ensuring the first order was cancelled and not shipped and a credit issued to my credit card. This was done in a very timely manner. I am expecting the package today and will post regarding the quality of the product. So far, I am very pleased with their service.

• Jf
    JFerg Sep 18, 2013

I have had a great experience with Deluxemoda, Yes you have to recognize you are buying last seasons bag--if not older, I have purchased multiple bags directly from Prada and high end retailers as well. I will say sometimes they mess up with shipment and send the wrong color (which they fixed) and once forgot the strap on a bag which was quickly fixed as well with no cost to me. I am hard on my bags (I travel 200+ nights a year) I have sent my Deluxemoda bags to be refurbished to Prada (with the bags I purchased from Halls in KC) for the handles and never had issue of authenticity. Outside of the handles I haven't had anything fall apart (wish I could say about the LV I've purchased at the LV store in Vancouver).

• Ta
    Tanya430 Aug 14, 2013

I have purchased from deluxe moda for years and their bags are authentic. A friend of mine works at the PRADA store in NYC and they are trained in the workmanship and quality that PRADA stands for and she inspected my first purchase through them and although she isn't allowed to state a bag is real or fake if not purchased in a PRADA store she discretely indicated the bag is real. I have been purchasing from them for years had one issue with a bag two years ago and although I had the bag for three months they let me exchange for another bag.

lablechic May 08, 2013

Total scammers, purchased prada bag of them, 260 punds, just the dispatch note was a big give away, they valued the bag on there as 16 dollars and categorised it as a gift, luckily i had purchased thru pay pal, i used a site called aunthenticate4u.com to evlauate the bag a s a genuine or not, it cost me 15pounds for this service but this meant i had my money refunded by paypal as they confirmed it was a fake. As for people commenting on the bags being last season, they are last season but still fake, leather is crap quality, logos are not constent, and the cards they use are the same cards used by all fake sellers.

• Al
    Albon66 Dec 15, 2012

I have purchased several bags from deluxe moda for my wife. I took one to the Prada store here in Las Vegas and asked the lady if they had one like it. She said no because it was an older model. I asked, how old and she said 2 to 3 years and took a close look at the bag. She said its in great shape for a bag that old. I told her I just bought it online and she said, you are lucky you got an honest person that sold you the original. I will continue to buy from DeluxeModa with confidence.

• Pd
    PDX-gt May 10, 2012

For the price I am paying, I am sure it probably wouldn't be authentic but I would appreciate if I can get item I actually ordered correctly and in a timely matter.
    This is what I posted on Deluxe Moda Facebook but it doesn't seem to stick (??? are they afraid???)
    "Where is my bag?
    I order a handbag from deluxemoda on 3/31/12. A totally wrong bag was sent to me which I have contact the company and was told to send back and the right bag would be resent.
    My return bag was received and signed by DeluxeModa on 4/12/2012. It has been... oooh... a month? and NO SIGN of my purchased item (???).
    If DeluxeModa is legit...
    I JUST WANT WHAT I ORDERED NOW OR MONEY BACK!

• Ke
    keephealthy Mar 05, 2012

My same experience!

laika toronto Oct 19, 2011

Deluxe moda is the best for me! I ordered many times but there's no problem at all...The goods are beautiful and I am satisfied.THANKS DELUXE MODA!!!

Comments

laika toronto Oct 19, 2011

I lived here in toronto, canada.I ordered at deluxe moda a prada bags.I am highly appreciated on their cooperation and been delivered right to me with no problems at all.The goods are good and with satisfaction at all.I don't know why some people who ordered have a problem but for me I love to purchase again on this store only at this time their items seems been sold out lots and I am waiting for the new stuffs to display! Thanks Deluxe Moda!

• Ve
    vegaschic Aug 27, 2011

not sure what the fuss is .. but i took them to Prada in las vegas and the "expert" told me they were 100% authentic..
    she did say they were very old styles.. but authentic.. she also told me that Prada sells last seasons models to brokers in italy for 90% off.. that would explain their prices !! I also have 4 bags from them that were purchased 4 years ago and look better than the ones i bought in Milan!! This company rules and I will be a life time customer !!

• Ke
    kermitDfrog Aug 06, 2011

Keep in mind that nowadays whether you know it or not your "Authentic" handbag was made in China. Maybe not the entire bag, but the zipper, dustbag drawstring, & maybe even that plaque or lock & key with the designer name on it. Please know the industry before you consider yourself an expert. Deluxemoda is just like the next business trying to take your money & fulfill your insecurities with material things. Check your Made in Italy label because right under in microscopic letters it says Made in China. It's all counterfeit, save your money. Quality is a thing of the past.

• Ha
    Handbag addict Aug 03, 2011

The web-site definetely sells counterfeit Prada. I bought a couple of bags from them. Had to send them back. I am an expert and sell a lot of designer handbags on Ebay. Years of experience have taught me a lesson: if you think you are cool enough to own a Prada bag, go to Prada store or web-site, pay full price and carry your bag proudly. Otherwise why do you want to own a fake ### from China, do you think noone would tell? Well, a lot of people can tell the difference and trust me, it does not look cool. The impression is you are CHEAP. Now another bad news, they sell fake Prada but it is a well-made fake and a person who has never seen a real Prada bag can be fooled. But this kind of bag will fall apart in a couple of months. The Chinese don't care... Another bad news, about 85% of Prada on Ebay has come from the same source as Deluxemoda's crap!!! The sellers claim that it is authentic. Well, it is not. Though I sell a lot of Prada and Louis Vuitton bags on Ebay, when I wanted a Louis Vuitton bag for myself I bought it from their web-site and my Prada I buy from Bluefly or from Prada stores. Keep the receipt and you will be able to sell this bag for almost what you paid for it if something happens and you need to sell it. Try to sell the stuff from Deluxemoda, just try... Counterfeit handbags are a total fat CRAP and everyone who carries them is breaking the law and looks cheap and crappy. If you don't have enough money to buy the real stuff, have some self-respect and buy a nice Coach bag, they don't cost much but look great and you get the quality. Just imagine a bunch of Chinese making those babies and laughing their ### off because there will always be a dumb American girl to pay her money for the ### they make. Isn't it sad???

John1958 Aug 03, 2011

Made 10 purchases in the last 10 months of female Prada bags. They
    seem real and authentic but never asked a Prada Store. I hope that
    Prada can tell if real or not. If not real how can they sell fake bags.

• Dr
    dragfly May 27, 2011

I have purchased Prada handbags from Deluxemoda for years. I probably have 6-8 Prada handbags from them and ALL of them ARE AUTHENTIC!!! I have been to Italy and purchased a Prada handbag from the Prada store in Capri and I find that all handbags I have purchased are true to the style, inside lining, outsite product logo, straps, leather, etc. from Deluxemoda. I AM NOT A REPRESENTATIVE of Deluxemoda, as one writer stated above. I'm just a consumer that likes nice, quality items. These are bags from previous seasons, therefore the explanation of the lower prices. I also find their Customer Service to be very efficient. I have e-mailed them before and received timely responses. I am not sure if the previous customers don't know what an "authentic" Prada bag looks like or just not informed. I will continue to buy my Authentic bags from Deluxemoda, due to authenticity and great prices!

• Ac
    ac4556 May 11, 2011

I just received 2 Prada handbags from deluxemoda, they are looking great! Finishing, texture, smell & authenticity card numbers are
    match too. Honestly, I can't see any "FAKE SIGN".

• Ac
    ac4556 May 11, 2011

I had purchased a few Prada handbags from the deluxemoda. So far the bags look okay except 1/2 threading not properly snip off.
    I personally think those bags were past season or they were meant for "Factory Outlet" due to fail QC.I don't think they are fake.
    I had been to Italy Florence where there is a Factory outlet village. There are stores like TODS, PRADA, GUCCI, AMANI etc...Price and goods are very close to what deluxemoda is selling. Also do take note, different countries might carry diiferent models. Especially in Asia you might not be able to see certain designs.

• Nu
    nurselynn Apr 15, 2011

I recently purchase a Prada Bag from Deluxe Moda.com. When the bag arrived the bag had such a horrible smell as if the bag was sprayed or glued and then placed in the plastic mailing bag where the fumes was encased util I opened it. I was had to deal with nausea for atleast an hour before re-opening the original packing. Upon examining the bag, I found chips of pain on the metal clasp that closed the bag, strings were hanging from different areas of the bag, glue patches could be rubbed areas on the outside of the the bag. I am an honest nurse and I would not slander any company, but this one is full of it. I returned the bag and they received it on 4/9, but I am yet to get my refund and they will not answer my e-mails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I THINK THESE POSITIVE RESPONSES ARE FROM COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES ATTEMPTING TO MISLEAD YOU. If you believe these bags are real, you are sadly mistaken. They are selling fakes for a lot of money. To add insult to injury, the leather was poor quality, I don't believe it was leather after comparing it to bags I purchased from the store.

• Bo
    Bobby Hockless Mar 24, 2011

This company assures you that all of our merchandise is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and Brand New. But the two products that I purchased were fake and I had to pay $25.00 for return shipping.

jawjag Mar 12, 2011

Hi I have bought 2 Prada bags from Deluxemoda and i cannot tell the difference from the two Prada very real and very expensive bags I have bought from Stores (bought from Selfridges London). My view - if they are fake, who cares as they are such good quality. In fact I have 2 very similar bags - one large black gauffre (?) leather and one small one. One is from Deluxemoda and one is from a store - I gave the to my very rich friend who has designer everything and she could not tell the difference. I am very happy with my purchases and would buy again from Deluxemoda.

Mandy Deese Nov 26, 2010

I have bought several bags from deluxemoda.com for years. Fendi and prada and never ever had a problem. Jo bag craftsmanship or service, everything comes with paperwork, sleepers and all accessories that are supposed to. I have bought fake bags and there is a big difference in the quality. These are real bags and are just last season. Fakes go for much cheaper and do not last. I own many many bags and never had a flaw in even one. So do not be scared to buy from them. Shipping is fast and free and is a great secret find website.

• Lo
    lolitagrand Nov 19, 2010

deluxemoda is a guaranteed fake. i was dumb enough to buy a prada wallet n handbag. had them authenticated by prada legal... worse of all i had to pay international postage fee of $58 just to send it back.

• Ar
    argh... Nov 03, 2010

Does anyone have a phone number for this company? I received a damaged wallet and wanted to exchange it but now just want to the return the thing all together!!!

• Ji
    jill827 May 20, 2010

oh wow! i am so glad there are people out there posting this stuff! I went on their site and the one redflag was all of the "faded" looking logos and grainy looking pictures on there. It doesn't look professional at all and I called their customer service to see if they were a legit company and the message sounded like it was done it a garage or something. THANKS FOR SAVING ME A MAJOR HEADACHE!!! I will not order from them! My instincts were right!

• Gi
    Gin1120 May 04, 2010

My husband bought me a Fendi bag from them and although the bag appears to be real and I was satisfied with the shipping time and such. A week after my husband bought this bag his Credit Card was used by someone other than him. We then had to to go and cancel all the credit cards and it is now in the investigation dept of the company. BEWARE!!!

JayeISPIST Apr 02, 2010

I found out about this website from one of my girlfriends who claimed their bags were 'authentic'. Authenticity guaranteed my ###!!! Upon purchasing my first item (I have many Prada pieces, aside from other designer pieces) which was a Prada backpack, the stitching was totally messed up and very inconsistent. I emailed them right away and then sent another one. That bag was messed up too. They had to send me 3 backpacks!!! A few months later the inside lining started to shred. I didn't bother to take it to Prada yet until the entire lining was messed up. I took the backpack to the Prada boutique in SF to get repaired and it came back as "counterfeit." I then emailed DeluxeModa and they gave me the same reply they had sent a few years ago!!! I also received a Prada duffle bag with the inside logo upside down. They claimed it was because they were so busy, it must have been a mistake in their inventory. The bottom line is DeluxeModa sells fake ###! You might as well go to the flea market and pay a fraction of the price!! Don't buy anything from this website. Everything is FAKE!!!

john tansaiy Mar 01, 2010

Jim is the classic, " Who dunnit " shopper.

He says...

" The website indicates that its products are '100% Authentic Guaranteed'. Upon consultation I discovered that the product shipped appears to be a counterfeit. The wording on the website appears to be aimed at misleading the consumer "

Why use the words " appears " all the time. Either it is or it isn't. Either you know or you don't know!!!

I wasn't misslead. I got my money back with absolutely no problem at all. So how does this square with your comments????

So, they take time to answer emails???? And???? They are busy. They may be slow. So what. Big deal.

This web site is an absolute joke as it just relies on pure heresay and speculation.

Jim, go to Prada. Get it in writing either way and then speak.

Until then just shut up!!!

john tansaiy Mar 01, 2010

Used this place for years and never had a problem.

The internet is FULL of opinion makers and conspiracy theorists.

Deluxe moda buy old model bags. Every now and then a bit of the bag may be missing as some of these older bags have been around for years. This is what they told me when a strap was missing and they refunded me with no problem at all and said sorry.

Most of their site is ALWAYS out of stock, even at Xmas, and so this doesn't seem to me like a place that sells fakes.

As far as i'm concerened you can buy safely... the rest is all b****x

margaret99 Feb 07, 2010

I have used this company for many years and have never once had a problem.

I personally have compared my bags bought in Prada shops to a couple that I have bought as gifts from Deluxemoda and they are excatly the same in every single detail.

I have made 1 return as one of the bags bought was indeed marked and I was given a full refund and told that this can happen as these are older model bags that have been around for some time.

I wasn't charged any fee for sending it back ???

This company have been trading for some time and they continue to do so. How can they do this if they sell fakes ???

It doesn't make sense to me.

• Al
    aliciavn Jan 29, 2010

I received my Prada bag in the same condition as Jim. Upon comparing with my original Prada, i noticed the workmanship was inferior and inconsistent. I then e mailed the company requesting for a refund and while it took them about 3 hours to reply to my sales enquiry, they now take the whole day or never at all. I plan to return the item and cross my fingers and hope for the best. (I doubt s0). So, buyers beware and please so some research before buying online. And the cheek of them to reply that they are selling genuine items when i e mailed them.

• Ir
    ireland Jul 25, 2009

I was about to purchase a Prada bag from them, but checked the better business bureau online first. Here's what the BBB said: Rating F. We strongly question the company’s reliability... failed to respond to complaints, advertising is grossly misleading, not in compliance with the law..., complaints contain especially serious allegations...

• Kk
    kk yang May 09, 2009

Well. I used to purchase genuine handbags during sales at designer boutiques and I think the prices shown are quite fair, almost about the same range as most of it are of past designs. The latest designs I saw were quite similar to those sold in the boutiques in terms of prices.

• Ly
    lynne hamdan May 06, 2009

Thanks for letting us know. I was looking at the Prada bag as well. Although a bit sceptical about the cheap price but lured by the words "authentic, warranty, refund and so on.." Luckily, I didn't place my order yet. Thanks a bunch!!!

• Fe
    fendihandbag Apr 28, 2009

Thank you so much for posting your complaint! I was going to purchase a Fendi Handbag from the website. But right before doing so, I decided to do a search of reviews of the deluxemoda website. You saved me from a big fat head ache!