Deluxe CleanersPoor Quality and Service

Over two years, my husband and I have used Deluxe Cleaners, 5638 Saratoga Blvd 120 Corpus Christi, Texas. Recently, I reported that my suit was damaged during the dry cleaning or ironing process, making the suit not wearable. It is obvious the damage occurred there and consistent with their equipment. The 1 1/2 year old suit was cuts noted underarms (similar to razor cuts). I took the suit back to the cleaners and Sonia, the attendant was defensive. Not only did they refuse to accept responsibility, the owner, Nisar Ahmed never called. The clerk, Sonia, was terribly rude. A second attempt to reach the owner, but Nisar seems to be unavailable and refuses to settle this matter. Again the attendant, Sonia indicated, "He can't be here 24/7." This is another example of an inappropriate and rude comment made by Sonia, the attendant.

Therefore, we have taken our cleaning elsewhere. We are professionals, I am a nursing professor at a college, and my husband is a CPA. We both are reputable people and are explaining to our clients, associates the facts and asking them not to support this business. We normally spend over one hundred dollars a month here. Their decision to be rude and unprofessional is going to result in a loss of business of over two thousand dollars a year. Stay away from Deluxe Cleaners. They do not take responsibility for damages occurred in their business, nor do they seek to resolve disputes with long standing customers. I have filed a complaint with The Better Business Bureau on the poor quality and services.