Delmar InternationalWorst service ever

I wanted to ship a container of goods to eastern europe... I googled a bit and talk to people. many of them suggested to go to Delmar International. I called them 3 times... All 3 times they keep transferring me over and over because they are not sure who is the person in charge... then they take my phone and told me they'll call me within 24 hours... Nothing!!!... I called and left a message in the general mailbox. Nothing!!! I called to another agent today (Oct 17, 2008) and asked to be transferred to VP or some decision-maker manager. They put me on hold for 25 minutes and Nothing!!! How can this guys grow so big, if they're service is so unprofessional...