Complaints & Reviews

wilted flowers and no order received

Ordered 3 bouquets to be delivered 24th dec, 2 to one address and a separate one, roses arrived early but were wilting, carnations have never arrived and the white lillies died off after 3 days, several email have been sent but NOTHING done about it, have used this company before and this is the first time I have ever had to complain, HAVE THEY CHANGED OWNERSHIP? the customer services people could really do with a lesson on customer services

flowers dead, and arrive 4 days late

Do not touch, waste of money, poor service. Stay clear
I purchased 2 lots of flowers for delivery on the same day to 2 different people, the first being my father who was 80, and had never received flowers in his life, so send him 12 roses. Bit of a bucket list thing, they all died within 24 hours, they did send some fresh flowers, but that was not the point. I also ordered some flowers for a friends 80th for the day of her birthday, they arrived 4 days late, when I contacted the company I was told they have no control on royal mail, disgusting response, and I do not accept this. Stay well clear

none delivery of order and not responding to email

Order 1238360 placed with Delightful Bouquets I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on Saturday 10th March. The delivery wasn't made and on Sunday I emailed the customer...

flower delivery for mothers day

I order flowers for my mother for mothers day 2018, this Sunday just gone - had confirmation E-mail with them due to be delivered on the Saturday before, no flowers until Tuesday (today) - they have just arrived and are completely dead and withered. see photos below.
Absolutely disgusting. Not what my mother is worth. Certainly not what I paid for.
I have tried to contact them via their website and E-mail address for customer service 3 times with no response.
they don't provide a number for complaints so only way you have to contact them is via website or E-mail and they do not respond. I guess they might be bogged down with complaints after Mothers day looking at this.
I am so angry with them.
I want a refund but have no way to contact them if they are not replying to E-mails.

flowers

I ordered flowers for my mum to be delivered on 10th March and sadly no flowers have arrived. I have sent emails but have yet to receive a reply about where the missing flowers are or an explanation. This company has awful customer services and I will not be using them again. Unsurprisingly, the company does not have a phone number so I can't even speak to someone face to face. I'm sure that there are many people in my situation that they are trying to avoid speaking to. Complete scam.

flower delivery

I ordered flowers for my mum for her birthday (we have been a estranged for many years and this is our first year of contact) and nothing has arrived.
Aside from being furious that I have had money taken and service has not been supplied I now look like a a elfish nasty piece of work because despite all efforts it looks like I didn't bother for her birthday.
I have sent emails/ messages to them and no reply.
I can see now why they don't supply a phone number, makes it much easier to ignore you.

• Ca
    Carri Odowd Mar 12, 2018

Hi did you get cash back. Exactly the same thing just happened to me. Mortified.

• Ji
    Jim cros Mar 12, 2018

@Carri Odowd hi I have had the same thing for mothers day and they are not replying to my e mails. absolutely disgusted!

• Su
    suzanne52 Mar 13, 2018

Same here ordered on the 9th March and still nothing delivered. I reporting to trading standards and the bank for taking a fraudulent payment.
    So Angry!!

internet order number 1224979 requested for delivery on 15/10/2017

I bought the flowers for my niece 21st on 13/10 at 14.14pm to be delivered before her birthday on 15/10 as you don't deliverer on Sundays. She hasn't received which I asked before...

flowers paid for but not received

I ordered flowers for my niece Laura Jennings in Runcorn Cheshire for her 30th birthday. Paid by mastercard on 5 December but no flowers delivered. Thank you for your...

quality of flowers

583112 I ordered flowers as a surprise for my wife - "beautiful mized roses wrapped with a matching ribbon"... no only did the flowers arrive without any ribbon at all, they were also...