DEKRA ENGINEERINGInspection Report Rip Off

W

Linked to Meridien Milano claim - after speaking to Trading Standards I was advised to get an Independent Report as Meridien Milano refused to repair my 2 year old Alfa Romeo under warranty. I contacted the AA and arranged for an Independent inspection to take place to try to re-establish my position and to get them to repar the car - oh no Dekra Engineer visited and next thing I know I have paid £175.00 for a report which I think is outrageous only to be told in the report that I drive the vehicle harshly and aggressively - I dont think so, and basically the report stated the same conversation that I had with the dealer ship. anyone smell a rat!! I am appalled and am taking the matter up legally - the report concluded that I rode the clutch - most of my driving is along the M27 - hmmmmm!! and the Engineer was extremely rude to boot - the company didnt contact me when they said they would and custoemr service was Zero - will I get an apology - Im not holding my breath!!