Dejavu PerfumesGreat Experience & Great Prices

V

I was very pleased to find that you had Gucci Rush in your store. I have been wearing it for about 10 years and absolutely love it. I am not able to purchase it in the stores anymore, so I was happy to be able to find it on your site, and overall happy with everything about the purchase. Thank you very much.

• Fi
    Fired Up! Dec 30, 2008

I ordered some perfume for a Christmas gift and received the wrong item. I've been emailing and sending faxes for over a week and finally received a response telling me to send back the item and I will receive a full refund including shipping charges. From all the postings I've read, I'm sure this item was faux, and I doubt I will receive my refund. I contacted Yahoo since they use them for their e-Commerce and they told me to submit a complaint at www.IC3.gov. Everyone needs to go to this site and submit complaints so maybe, just maybe, they will be shut down. I've ordered perfume online for years and have never had this problem. Two great sites to order from are www.bigdiscount.com and scentiments.com. I came across Dejavu looking for a cheaper price, but it sure wasn't worth it!!! I will let you know if I receive my refund.

Nora Bauer Dec 23, 2008

You are working for this company! LIAR!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO OTHERS! Don't try to come up here and waste your time you will end up in JAIL!

Nora Bauer Dec 23, 2008

You can join me send me an email at:
    [email protected] so I have a case against them!!!

Dejavu Perfumes
    61 Norwood St Suite 3
    Haledon, NJ 07508
    #[protected]

they sell fake perfume. Contact BBB also

Report them to NJ district attorney
    Haledon Borough of Police Dept
    www.haledonboronj.com

510 Belmont Ave
    Haledon, NJ 07508
    [protected]
    Get directions

• Wo
    Workingmom Dec 22, 2008

I'm having the same problem. I emailed them and recieved no response, my order was on 12/8th and have seen nothing. It doesn't look like they have taken the money from my account tho. I'm not sure what to do.

• Pi
    Pikiewicz Dec 16, 2008

Ordered some poison on 11/26/08. It is now 12/16/08. No perfumes and from what I have gathered from this site, it is probably a fake anyway. How do you contact these people and how do you get your money back. If anyone knows, please post here.

• Ka
    Karen L Dec 06, 2008

I just purchased Ralph for women and Miss Dior Cherie at the end of November. I have never had any problem with online ordering until Dejavu Perfumes. Luckily the Ralph cologne was real but the Miss Dior Cherie was leaking and smelled awful. I e-mailed them twice and got no response so I called the credit card company and told them about it. They assure me that I will get my money back and I am sending the perfume back whether Dejavu authorizes it or not. I wish I had seen these warnings before I ordered but I guess you live and learn. I think Dejavu Perfume has enough complaints against it to be shut down. We need to get the word out there not to order from these people.

• Je
    Jeffrey saxon Dec 01, 2008

FAKE!!! I bought 4.3 oz of Paco Rabanne and it's completely fake! I'm trying to dispute the charge from my credit card company right now.

• Mi
    Missy Dec 01, 2008

I purchased two bottles of 3.4 Hypnotic Poison on 11/17/08 for 42.99 each. Too good to be true. Well, yes it is as I'm learning. I received an order number, but no shipping info. That was the first red flag. They charged my check card the next day and today is Dec 1 and still have not received the perfume. I have emailed them three times and called them at [protected]. I got the number from my online bank statement and it keeps going to voicemail. Then of course as I am researching this, I came upon this website! It makes me so mad that I didn't do this before. Anyhow...so I emailed them again and waiting to hear back on my refund. We'll see ...I'll respond if they refund me entirely.

• Tj
    tjp Nov 25, 2008

I placed an order for Ralph Lauren Romance on November 7, and this is November 25 and I haven't received my order yet. I've tried calling, and only get a recorded message, I've tried emailing and faxing. With no response. My credit card was charged on November 8. They wasted no time taking my money, but will not fulfill my order. I will NEVER do business with this company again. This is the first time I've been scammed, and it makes you feel so violated.

John Mannix Nov 24, 2008

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ... Can somebody who has successfully received a refund from these people please advise me on the steps I should take toward getting my money back? I ordered two bottles of Dolce & Gabbanna BY from these people and they are both fake. I really need that money back... Please somebody HEEELLLLPPP

jane Nov 22, 2008

Ordered Light and Blue and never received confirmation email. When I went back into the site noticed they were not giving contact phone information and this made me realize I could have problems. Emailed them and waited for a reponse which has not come. Have been online researching and came across these complaints--now I know for sure I have been taken.
    Very disappointed as I have never been scammed before!

• Na
    NANCY PINNA Nov 13, 2008

I, too, bought perfume from this company and it is totally fake!!! I am just furious. It makes me just sick that they they took me for my hard earned money. I have tried e-mails and of course have had
    no response. I definitely would not buy anything from this company. What a fraud!

• Be
    belu Nov 12, 2008

i just received my gio armani today and i still have a cartier coming from them and i am so mad do not i repeat do not by any thing from this company because they are all fake and i wish some how we could sue them these people need to be though a lesson
    and the biggest mistake i made was not checking this site.

Annie Nov 10, 2008

Received order f/ Dejavu and first red flag was NO copy of invoice in the box. Upon opening order, 3.4 Romance by Ralph Lauren, it reeked of butane, alcohol, and hairspray. I then went to the site, there is NO phone no., no valuable contact info, only a fax and an email address. Sent emails, no answer, HOWEVER, they did send me a 15% off coupon per email late this evening. Interesting. Used THAT email to write them, once again. Have reported them to Ralph Lauren and will notify my credit card company tomorrow. SECOND time in one week I've been duped on the internet ordering perfume. STEER clear of DEJAVU Perfumes...they are F-A-K-E!!! These are violations that are federal, please notify your local law enforcement agency if you've ordered f/ these folks.

Rebecca Nov 05, 2008

Results of refund request-I did recieve a full refund on October 15. I was also advised that they would be doing an internal investigation with their suppliers. My concern is that they are still selling these perfumes after recieving many complaints about the authenticity.

• Th
    Theresa J Webster Oct 31, 2008

I received a pkg that was broken, the bottle was broken and the smell was awful. I ordered what I thought was Thierry Mogul's "Angel" perfume and got ripped off.

• Ge
    Geneva F. Oct 30, 2008

I love that I spent under 50 bucks including shipping for the same product that would elsewhere cost almost 100. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

• Na
    Nancy G. Oct 30, 2008

I totally disagree with all these people. I purchased a couple of fragrance from this web site and they are all the real thing at incredible prices. I even when to the mall to confirm is the perfumes that I bought were real. I don't know about all y'all, but my experience was very pleasant.

• We
    wendy ocelnik Oct 30, 2008

my purchased was refunded after numerous faxes E-mails and messages. If you look at your charge statement thiere should be a phone number for (dejavue graphics) [protected] . I also contact the company that makes opium to inform them of this scam

• Ba
    Barbara Oct 16, 2008

I bought Opium about a month ago and when I got it the bottle was leaking so I wrote to them and they said to send it back and they would send me a new bottle; well 3 weeks later and I still don't have it. I also thought it smelled funny; not like my other bottle of Opium.

I sent a fax today and still have not heard from them. I will defnitely put in a claim with my credit card!

• Ly
    Lynn Oct 13, 2008

Oh no!! I just ordered perfume off of this website. Im going to send it back as soon as I pick it up from the post office. They give you a refund on your credit card when you send it back right?!

Jamie B Oct 13, 2008

FAKE FAKE FAKE. Hmm guess the saying "If it's too good to be true then it probably is" applies here. Ordered the 3.4oz Dolce and Gabbana light blue only to find garbage. The bottle is cheap looking, the plastic cellophane didn't have the silver D&G sticker and the stuff smells like lysol. Just sent an email telling them to refund me. We'll see how that goes. I don't take bullsh** lying down.

• A
    A Oct 10, 2008

SCAM! I ordered Light Blue and should have known that the price was too good to be true. I wrote to them immediately upon opening my box and said that it was NOT truly Light Blue (smelled more like skunk) and that I was very disappointed and expected a response and a full refund. They wrote back within a few days apologizing for the inconvenience and insisted that their products are 100% original. They said I could ship it back to them and they'd run an internal investigation and file a complaint with their suppliers (interesting) and give me a full refund. I'll post again if and when that happens.

• We
    wendy ocelnik Oct 08, 2008

ordered opium package looked genuine upon opening and testing frangrance found it to be not opium.
    now working on getting a refund also contacted YvesSaintLaurent thought they might be interested.

• Cm
    CMD Oct 06, 2008

I ordered 2 bottles of "Angel" perfume from these people. One in July which is still in the box and never opened <a gift for my Sister's 52nd birthday next month> and after getting a sample bottle from a department store and enjoying it myself, I bought a bottle for myself in Sept. I received mine today and it IS definately a faux perfume. Not even close to the real McCoy. The cellaphane on the box just fell off, like it was just wrapped around the middle. Emails so far have went unanswered...AND on my credit card statement, they not only charged me for the cologne, but added in another almost 40 bucks, which was never authorized for whatever they imagine I purchased. I am disputing that to my CC company. If I do not get some satisfaction with this Company, I will be issuing formal complaints with the BBB, Dept. of Consumer Affairs and the Attorney General in NJ. I cannot afford to be cheated like this and right now money is even tighter. What a shame people are lacking compassion and a conscience these days. I have also contacted my Attorney...still waiting for a call back from her!

Rebecca Oct 03, 2008

Update- I have written to Dejavu Perfumes and they have agreed to refund my opened package. I will post the outcome once my refund is recieved.

Rebecca Oct 02, 2008

This is imposter perfume! I purchased a scent I have been wearing for over 10 years, so there is no way I can be fooled that easily. It looks as though they are using authentic bottles and filling them with bogus perfume. The packaging is not authentic either and was missing contents that should have been inside the box. The celephane wrapper on the box is not from the manufacturer as it comes right off the box very easily in one piece. I have written them to notify them I would be returning the product regardless of their no return policy once opened (Hmmm, wonder why). If they refuse to credit my card, I will simply cancel myself with my cc company, then report them to the BBB.

• St
    steph Sep 25, 2008

I agree 100% and only wish I had seen this prior to my order. They do indeed sell fake perfumes, they look good until you open them and spray! Once you do that you realize they are phony, and then you are stuck. They will not answer you back, they have no phone # that works, and they will not accept returns if the boxes are opened!

• Ae
    Aerin Sep 18, 2008

They sell fake perfumes at low prices. Don't buy anything from these people.