degrees.infoposting over email

J

Lately this ad is posting up over my email and I have to exit yahoo and re log in to my email... getting to be a real pain.

• Ra
    Ralph B Apr 02, 2009

I did some very basic searching and this is a Yahoo Ad!!! There doesn't seem to be a way to close it without exiting the browser and with all of the virus laden ads, I can understand why you want to close the browser instead of clicking on it to get it to close.

From what I have seen, closing the bowser is the only way to close the popup - which isn't really a popup - it is a message within the browser window.

Initial searching on Yahoo points toward Yahoo Plus! - their $19.99 premium subscription service. After using their email for almost 8 years, Gmail is looking very attractive!

• Mi
    Miriam Feb 25, 2009

I ahve the same problem. I have contacted degrees.com and they said they have nothing to do with degrees.info. How can I get rid of that annoying ad?