Deep OFF! 6 oz. insect spay*Do not honor rebates

C

I submitted a rebate form with the proper rebate form given to me at the Ace Hardware Store together with the Original receipt for TWO Deep Woods® OFF, 6 oz insect spray which was the limit indicated in your JULY flyer AND rebate form. Instead of a check, I received a card saying there are no valid rewards for those items AND the submission exceeded the limit of rebates allowed. So what is the problem here, no such thing or I bought more than allowed to get the rebates? Did ACE finally joined the slew of corporations that use such low-end tactics to lure customers to their stores. Maybe I should spend my money somewhere else like True Value, Home Depot or Lowes which do not offer rebates but low prices and honor them without any trickery. I am a ACErewards member, if this is what they do, I will quit the club and will warn others from my friends to the BBB about buying from ACE at all.