Dee Norton. (Sent to this 'fake name', my address)award notification commission. (authorized by larry hourd)

D

I received this 2 page letter, the same as what was pictured. I have used this
'name ' on the Internet, which is where the spammers had to have obtained
this name (Dee Norton). I received it May 31, 2017 and know that it is fake.
I know which sites I used this on and it disturbs me that many other people could fall for it and lose money along with their identity. Both sites are associated with two doctor's offices and the local hospital.
These spammers should be shut down and taken to jail!!

award notification commission. (authorized by larry hourd)
award notification commission. (authorized by larry hourd)