Decker Truck LinesUnethical buisness practice

J

I was employed with this company for ten months, they force dispatch. If you don't shut up and do not do what your told for any reason you are punished by sitting for extended periods of time. I made a complaint and asked for another dispatcher then only made $300 in two weeks. My wife and I finally had enough and even though I returned the truck and loaded trailer to the missoula yard a full day before delivery they still reported a negative mark on my driver report ruining my chance for employment with any other company for at least six months. My experience with Decker was very poor treatment of their drivers after the hooking you into driving for them. I felt like it was a lot of false promises and I would have been much better off having never worked for them.

Unethical buisness practice