DebtPro123-Debt ResolutionFRAUD

This is a Debt resolution/settlement company disguised as collection agency. When a customer signs in with them. The customer signs all of their debts over to DebtPro123's collection agency - UCG (http://www.4ucg.com/ ) Debtpro123's supposed partner/parent company. UCG buys the debt from their creditors with the customer's money and sells it back to the customer 5 times what they paid. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. The customer can get the same deal negotiating with the collection agencies by themselves. THIS IS THE REASON THEIR PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE DEBT THAT HAS ALREADY GONE OVER TO COLLECTIONS. Debtpro123's business model is unethical and are defrauding customers. YOUR CREDIT WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED IF YOU SIGN IN WITH THEM.

FRAUD

• De
    debtinsider Aug 02, 2009

Debtpro123 is a big scam. Debtpro123 claims UCG (http://www.4ucg.com/ ) is their parent company-look at what you signing up for. They are a bunch of liars. And if you think they have lawyers just ask them for a license number and see if they give you one. Or even a name of a lawyer. REPORT THEM TO YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL IF YOU WANT THESE KINDS OF COMPANIES TO GO AWAY AND STOP PREYING.

Jarhead-e5 Jun 13, 2012

Looking for others to bring class action suite againest this company. Any that would like to join contact me at [email protected]

• Ar
    Army brat Apr 01, 2014

Terrible business practice. I have been threatened at work by caller named Kelsey. She said she had papers to serve me. I am yet to get proof I owe a debt to pay day loan. I have also spoke to Mitch, Paul and Steve. All very rude and threatening. I have filed complaints with the ohio attorney general, the FBI and my local sheriff.
    Not sure what else to do at this point...stil waiting to be served...served what I am not sure

• Mo
    Moni w May 06, 2014

GO TO MY YOUTUBE PAGE "Mzmonib". I HAVE VIDEOS OF UCG IN ACTION WITH THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ( I informed them the calls are recorded). ALSO IF YOU NEED THEIR ADDRESS ITS ANNOUNCED & POSTED! FIGHT BACK! Don't fall victim to these jerks! REPORT THEM TO YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL & COMSUMER PROTCTION AGENCY. Search under UCG PRE LITIGATION DEBT COLLECTORS ON YOUTUBE. Proof is in the pudding!

• Sh
    Sharlotte444 Oct 16, 2014

I have been harassased to the point I'm ready to loose my mind. These people are bullies, Ryan Miller he calls himself, calls me, my daughter, my x husband and my employer. He tells me i owe a debt for fingerhouse or something like tthat and I told him i didn't know what he was talking about to send me a debt notice through the mail, he said no. and called me worthless. He says his company is UCG or UPG something to that nature, all he wants is me to do is pay up with a credit card or checkbook. I said no, I cannot pay something I don't owe, he then is trying to mug me and cyber bully me into giving him money. Now if I owed I would pay but he has sent or mailed me no evidence of this. Very rude, very threatening, impolite and totally disgusting. I am so tired of this harassment. Please someone help. I am afraid. I have mutiple schlerosis and suffer daily. I have enough problems. Please Ryan Miller and UPG, leave me alone, please stop the phone calls. My head is booming with pain