Deborah Oconnell & AssociatesTHREAT LEVEL-EXTREMELY SERIOUS: IDENTITY THEFT is the smallest.RACQUETERING- Conspiracy to DEFRAUD.

H

I have heard of two people who WERE BILKED of A LARGE SUM OF MONEY BY THESE people promising services that THAT dont have the wherewithal to OR that OUTRIGHT DONT EXIST.

There BILK people in instalments-RELYING ON PEOPLE to Throw good money after bad!

They should HAVE a CEASE AND DESIT ORDER IMMEDIADELY PUT OUT ON THEIR OPERATIONs in changing VENUES- AND THEN INVESTIGATED FULLY ON ALL COUNTS AND SEVERE PENALTIES LEVIED- CRIMINAL as were as civil.

IF AFTER ALL THIS NO ONE IS TAKING NOTICE -THEN CAREER BUILDER ITSELF SHOUD BE PROSECUTED FOR SEVERE NEGLIGENCE-in Pretending there is not a problem with THEIR AIDING AND ABETING SUCH FRAUD AFTER IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THEIR NOTICE REPEADEDLEY AND SUSTAINDELY. THEN WE WILL SEE WHERE THE SUIT WIILL GO!

THUS will be potentially class-actionable.

• Je
    Jeffrey Shapiro Nov 12, 2008

This is a copy of the email they sent me minutes after I posted my resume on careerbuilder:

Job Interview
    Jeffrey Shapiro

I have reviewed your resume and feel you have some of the experience or qualities we are looking for in our Sales Representatives. I would like to offer you an opportunity to interview with us on Thursday, November 13th at 1:00 PM or Friday, November 14th at 12:00 PM noon, in our Regional Sales Office located in San Jose.

We currently have a few openings for SALES REPRESENTATIVES. Due to scheduling challenges, interviews will be on a first come first serve basis.

Please send an email to [email protected] or call me at [protected] to confirm an interview. My phone is currently not working properly so to get a timely response it will be better to contact me by email.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Rhonda Smith, Scheduling Coordinator

*World Class, Ongoing Training and Sales Support
    *Personal Sales and Leadership Development
    *Advancement Opportunities (Management)
    *Prestigious Products and Services
    *Call on prospects who have requested to see you
    *Flexible Work Schedule
    *Access to Marketing Materials, Technology and Sales Resources
    *Fun and Competitive Work Environment
    *Unmatched Personal Satisfaction That Comes With Helping Others
    *Strong Leadership and Mentoring for your Personal Success

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION! THIS IS A MAJOR SCAM!!!