Debbie & Ron Bowling/Mary GeraciHorse Training/shoeing/

L Review updated:

Never have I seen or heard such absurd people. One is suppose to be a horse trainer/coach. Husband is a farrier and the other we aren't real sure. If you have dealings with these people be careful. They were invited into peoples lives that trusted them and they took full advantage of everyone!!! They leave, make up stories to everyone on how they were kicked out and then continuously lie to people and use people. I was just an outsider that came at the end, but saw the havoc they caused and continue to cause. They really need to get a life, move on everyone else has.

• Oc
    ocelotzoom Dec 29, 2009

I am shocked to have read such negative comments about these three individuals. I personally have had dealings with all
    three of them. These individuals have been nothing but Professional, Respectful, Hardworking, Law abiding, and Helpful
    upstanding people. The Bowling’s are very knowledgeable in all aspects of the horse world and never claimed to be
    something they are NOT. I am saddened to know that people have nothing better to do with their time but defame people’s
    characters .This individual who wrote this post CLEARLY is not aware of the facts of the situation. I truly hope the
    people who read this inaccurate post think about how detrimental this kind of SLANDER could be to someone’s business or
    personal reputation. In closing, I can only hope someday, I could be as giving and willing to turn my life upside down
    as the Bowling's have done for said persons mentioned in this post.

• Ta
    Tammy steckel May 03, 2020

Ron Bowling has been a farrier to my horses for almost the past year. One of my rescue horses is quite a handful for him, she does Not like the process, but he has been patient with her and works hard to get the job done even though she’s attempted to kick him several times. I’ve not seen him get angry. He’s the 3rd farrier I’ve had out for my horses, one wouldn’t even work on my rescue saying she was “too difficult”. Ron got the job don and actually did some of the best work I’ve seen. His personality is always light hearted during visits. I’m sad someone would write such a negative post, especially being a ‘third party’ and probably not having all their facts straight!