Dear VerdeNever received items purchased

K Aug 11, 2020

I paid for 3 items connected to this company from Pinterest. I paid and they never delivered the items I paid for. When I tried to contact them their number was disconnected and they have like three different addresses, one is different on the website and other different on the email that they sent and another is different in their Q&A in a section so they are a fraudulent company.. Beware!!

Never received items purchased

• Tr
    TreezaG Aug 19, 2020

I experienced the same as the previous customer. I ordered an eyebrow stamp on august 8th. I never received it. contact information is fraudulent. numbers have been disconnected and email to contact them never materializes. do not order from this company from other websites. I disputed this charge on my credit card. two names come up for them website says dearverde.com but the charge comes up on my credit card as biolausa. that should tell you something right there. do not order compulsively without checking reviews first.

• Ro
    Ronald Ferreira Oct 28, 2020

@TreezaG i got an email and the one you reply to is not the same one telling me thank s for my purches i wrote back and asked what did i purchase so far no replie

• Ad
    AdrianaCarmy Nov 03, 2020

@TreezaG hey there Treeza, did you know if you dispute an item and have paid with your credit card company, you can go back to the credit card company where your purchased item was charged and put in a claim. Keep all correspondence you have had with the vendor. I believe you can request an investigation and they will put the charge on hold and for about 45 days I believe and if the company doesn't dispute it and you are correct with backup etc., you will get your money refunded and put back on your card.

• Sh
    Sheri Harvey Nov 25, 2020

@AdrianaCarmy Something here this is a scam company and need to be reported to the bbb so they can stop ripping people off so many damn emails back and forth and tracking numbers in Chinese like we understand Chinese
    Just disgusting. We are not stupid!

• Du
    Dustin Mercer Oct 09, 2020

same experience. they took my money. called: phone disconnected. No email response. 100% scam!

• Bk
    Bknox Oct 14, 2020

Yes the same thing happened to me. I bought three magic toy boards for my grandchildren. One was for his birthday which is tomorrow. And he’s not getting it. I am pissed. 100% scam. How can we get this out?

• Me
    Meg54321 Oct 20, 2020

This happened to me as well!

Annette Kowalski Oct 22, 2020

I ordered the Foldable washing machine for my camper, thinking it would great to have for a quick wash. It took FOREVER, but I finally got it. I received a much smaller non-foldable machine, that you can't even put a bra in. I received it on 9/30/2020. Their return policy is we need permission to return the item, AND you only have 30 days to return it. Well paint on my surprise eyebrows, no response. Called them and the phone number is disconnected. This place is a RIP OFF! I have attached a picture of the Foldable one I ordered and the one I actually received.

Comments

• Gu
    gungahlin Oct 23, 2020

@Annette Kowalski yes the same item the same response the picture above is what i received on the 22/10/20 after 5 weeks and sending emails, trying to cancel, told no as in transit. Just a rip off. Will try the bank to get money back.

• Kl
    KLa00 Oct 29, 2020

@Annette Kowalski Ya same thing to me and my husband we ordered many more items that we never received! When we email nothing! They are literally ROBBING US!!!

• Ke
    kellyann_13 Nov 13, 2020

@Annette Kowalski I just had the same issue. However I did receive some email responses from their support team. They stated that there was a malfunction with the folding machine so they “upgraded” to the one pictured and gave me a 50% off code for my next purchase.

I explained that this is in NO way an upgrade - this same machine is on Walmart.com for $35 and I paid $70 for it on Dear Verde. I told them I expected a 50% refund, playing what this machine is actually worth. I have followed up with them and have received no response so I am going through my bank to dispute the charge.

• Gu
    gungahlin Oct 23, 2020

have really checked all this out, they use zendesk.com who have never heard of them, also Verde and bellavuu, one also on facebook with the bellavuu email. so beware.

• Mr
    Mrs. VWS Oct 23, 2020

Thank you all for the warnings. I was just about to order the eye, and face shields. They get what's coming to them. Peace, Blessing, and be safe.

• Kn
    kneadmuscles53 Nov 03, 2020

I also made the mistake of not checking reviews for DearVerde because I saw so many ads for interesting items everywhere online. I recently ordered clear, plastic glasses with a mask and was not given the discount promised when shown my charges and credits on a list. The full price showed in the amount charged to my debit card and then it was too late to cancel. Their phone number is disconnected and I even found a list of tenants in the office building they give as one of their addresses and DearVerde nor Biolausa are on the list. When I send email complaints to their website, all I get are computer generated answers that do not match my subject matter. I have not been given an order number or a reason why the discount was removed. My bank says I am stuck losing the money I paid, but suggested I get a new debit card so this company won't charge me over and over again.

• Te
    Terrence Ranahan Nov 10, 2020

I purchased a product from DearVerde for my grandchildren which was much delayed and on receipt did not meet my expectations and was inferior in quality. I contacted them and requested a return authorization in conformity with their return and refund policy posted on their website. They said, contrary to their published policy, that because the product was not damaged I could not return it. They have since then not responded to my emails and will not provide me with a telephone number to speak to someone. They are a nightmare to deal with ...Beware of dealing with them..

• Fo
    Fotini Risvas Nov 17, 2020

I would like to know where my order is?

Chatsa Nov 20, 2020

A month ago, I ordered the Magic Folding Washing Machine that is still being advertised on VERDE. I was charged over $70 for the item. I finally received the package yesterday and discovered that contained a warped, cracked "Swiss" washing pot valued at $5.00.I registered a complaint To: Bellavuu immediately and asked for a refund.
    The response was the following, insulting bald-faced lie!

From: Shariq (Bellavuu ), Thanks for getting in touch.
    This is to let you know that the Folding function has a Malfunction. It stops working after some time. Therefore, we have upgraded the machine and use more advance and powerful motor in it.
    However, as a way of apologizing for the inconvenience caused, we are offering you a 50% Off for the next purchase.
    Please use the code SPECIAL50 during checkout for your next order.
    Kind regards,
    Customer Support Team

Comments

• Mt
    M Trinidad Nov 22, 2020

I ordered from Dear Verde but the tracking was Bellavuu. 2 orders made to them and the scratch remover I never received, the folable mini washing machine came but not as I ordered. It is a rip off. They are scammers. Beware. I am still sending emails to them and their response is they will investigate. That investigation is taking months already. BEWARE of DEAR VERDE and BELLAVUU. BIG TIME SCAMMERS.