Having problems with Dear Verde?

Dear Verde reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 11, 2020. The latest review order DV# 102155 dated 2/09/2021 was posted on Mar 23, 2021. Dear Verde has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 16 reviews. Dear Verde has resolved 0 complaints.

Dear Verde Customer Service Contacts

Store Details:
50 Main St., Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Dear Verde Complaints & Reviews

Dear Verdeorder DV# 102155 dated 2/09/2021

I have an order invoice for a Circuit Breaker Locator. I have not received it.

Larry Bunn
3930 Galleria Oaks
Texarkana, Tx 75503
[protected]

Please follow thru and let me know where it is.
I was charged on my Visa card ending in 0199for $61.96

Dear VerdeStain remover to clean my stove top and pans

I to like all the others before me ordered from Dear Verde/ Verde/ Bellavuu. I ordered my product off an ad on the Pinterest site. I paid $25.96 for this product on 1/19/21. They charged my debit card right away. Got a tracking number 1 day later. On their website it sat saying USPS awaiting item for over a month. Multiple attempts to find out about my product was going nowhere. So that is when I contacted saying I wanted to cancel my order and wanted a refund. That woke them up. Now all of a sudden they tell me my product has shipped and it is to late for that. Over another 2 and a half weeks go by and my product finally arrives. It has now been almost 7 weeks since I ordered the product.

I immediately(Same day it arrived) sent them an email stating I no longer want or need this product.

I met every criteria they wanted for a return. They still refuse to give me a return address or an RA#. First it was not their product. Then it was not damaged so no return. I even sent them a copy of their own return policy. I think they keep trying not to give me what I need for 30 days then they will say it has been over the time limit. Do NOT BELIEVE their 100 percent no questions asked return policy. There no return policy.

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this company. I can not express enough not to buy from this company. In my opinion this is the WORST company in the world. I hope some day KARMA catches up with everyone that works for this company. Especially Shariq.

I am trying to contact Pinterest to get them to drop them from advertising on their website.

Dear VerdeWhere’s my stuff

Where's my order haven't heard a thing from you people I ordered on or about 2/4/21 and here it's 2/25 now n nothing not a email message nothing order was for Gary DeCoteau don't have a tracking # nothing if I don't get it by March 1st I want my money put back on my card or I'll report it thats why I hate ordering stuff online because of company's like yours shouldn't take that long to ship from salt lake 🙄

Dear VerdeEMS foot massager and magnetic socks

I ordered the EMS foot massager and the magnetic socks at Pinterest The EMS simply didn't work and the socks were awful, very different than the one's shown in the picture, the fabric was very low quality I have bought better one's at the dollar store.
        I contacted them by email to return the items and they took a day to just accept my request then they asked me for a 60 seconds video to approve the return. After a long 5 days of emails they approved my request.
        Now I need to pay more for the returning shipment than for the actual product that didn't work?
        This is a rip-off.
        How can an honest business doesn't return my money from an item that did NOT work?
        And they made me waist my time asking for a video and emails for nothing. It is honestly outrageous.
        BUY AT YOUR ON RISK 💀☠💀☠

Dear VerdeAdjustable Glasses

Took an age to arrive and when they did the left side adjustment screw was broken and made the item useless. Also the finish of the product was poor with sharp plastic edges and tags which could cause injury if worn as a pair of glasses. After complaining and sending a video showing clearly the problem the company simply said they could see nothing wrong and refused a refund. Never deal with this bunch of con merchants. Derek Smith

DearVerdeHair growth essence

It has been 4weeks and I have not received my order yet some one had a chat message and said that they have so many orders that they do not know when I will receive my package I cannot recommend this product to family and friends I have not received it myself to see how this product works they do not have to lie about the or pay people to be video just to get people money that is so wrong and not fair

• Ya
                Yakita Richardson Mar 20, 2021

Sherry May... I ordered mine on 3/3/21 and received a 2 bottles on 3/20/21, of what appears to be water. Its supposed to be an oil but is not. Asking for a refund in not going to happen. When I click on the order status from my “SHOP” app that I used to track the package it goes to site not found. Whenever I questioned where my order was via email I received a response from a person by the name of Shariq(Bellavuu). Good luck if you haven’t received yours. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dear Verdemissing items

BUYER BEWARE
              Northlander took my mirror doors and gave me plain wood ones saying because of all the changes I made to the bedroom, I didn't make any changes to the bedroom. My home is only 40 x 13.9 lol
              Pike Lake charges more on the base price than other dealers.
              My mobile home 2018 is still waiting for items missing off my spec sheet but Pike Lake says sorry we are caught in the middle meanwhile I gave my money to Pike Lake.
              Pike Lake makes promises while you are signing but Pike Lake doesn't keep the promises such as I was promised a site visit and Pike Lake promised to inspect my home before if left Northlander Industries but neither promise was fulfilled.

Dear VerdeItems purchased but never received

Buyer beware although this looks like a legit company from their advertising it is definitely not. This company Verde.com is advertising on Pinterest but it's a scam. I ordered 2 items a couple of weeks ago totalling almost $50, which I never received. One was a lymphatic drainage foot massaging matvand the other item was a silicone back/body scrubber. My debit card was charged immediately but I received no confirmation or receipt of purchase. Since some time has expired I began to do an investigation and Idiscovered that this same thing has happened to many people. It's a damn shame that the unscrupulous [censored] of society take advantage of honest people trying to purchase items online. Pinterest take this advertisement down immediately from this company as they are scamming people.

Dear VerdeHair treatment

I order two items off dear Verde website at the end of December and £22 was taken from my account. I keep getting similar responses from their "help service" saying there must be a build up of postage at the delivery service, I have asked for a refund of my money as I no longer need the item and need the money taken from my account but they seem not to reply at all when I ask for a refund.

Dear Verde4 silicone bath body brushed

ORDER # 68126
                    EMAIL: taffygossett.[protected]@gmail.com
                    I paid $46.67
                    address to be shipped to 3240 stanton rd, southaven, ms 38671
                    date: 11/30/2020
                    could you check this out and let me know what happened.
                    Taffy Gossett

Dear VerdeGinger plant essential oil

I ordered three bottles of the ginger oil in October and did not receive the products until a little over a month and a half later. I requested a refund several times as well as tried to call the company and I was not very successful. Finally, the package came and when I opened one bottle of what I thought was oil; and it was water. This is very disturbing because I cannot use the products and will never get my refund. I will be throwing the other two bottles that I didn't open in the trash.

Dear Verde19th century wooden slicer, amongst others

Ordered multiple items and my card was charged by BIOLAUSA 12/13, SHOP app shows items shipped. When I've I called S.F Express shipping company several times, someone with very broken english says items haven't left warehouse/ not been received for tracking update or to update the address I want everything to be delivered if it's going to be unreliable time frame. I thought I read reviews on company in the weeks it took me to decide if I was placing the order. Apparently I was mistaken, or I never would have spent that kind of $ with them. I guess it is time to contact my financial institution to dispute the charges 😫.

DearVerdeFolding washing machine

On September 14th 2020, I ordered and paid for a folding washing machine. I waited one full week before I was sent a tracking number; this never panned out and I was sent all types of excuses as to why my goods had not been delivered. These are likewise just lies.
                          reading on the complaints website, I notice just how many other people have been scammed by DearVerde.
                          These people should be in Jail.
                          Please would you investigate.
                          regards,
                          Charles Palmer (Phd)

Dear VerdePastry cutter / kids light up tablet

This was two separate orders, money has been removed from my account. Haven't received anything yet. I received an email thanking me for the purchases another one saying my order was on the way. Then a few weeks past then I received an email asking me to write a review for my products. My response to the review was, I would have to receive my products before I could review them. Their response after three days was we are running behind. Now another two weeks have passed.

Dear VerdeMagic folding washing machine

Do not buy from this company!! They're fraudsters. See attached photos of the magic folding washing machine they advertised, and the photos of the trash they sent me!

I order a Magic folding washing machine (advertised here: https://dearverde.com/collections/all/products/magic-folding-washing-machine?_pos=1&_sid=4f780b52f&_ss=r) and they sent me something totally different. It looks like garbage they threw together with dollar store items.
                              I asked for a refund and they emailed back with a discount coupon to apply on my next purchase since I found their 'upgraded feature' to be inconvenient. I told them that I don't want to buy more products since I didn't trust that I would get what was advertised. Never heard back from them. I sent many follow up emails and they ignored them all.

• Le
                                  leo57 Feb 25, 2021

I also was FOOLED with the folding washing machine. Trust and believe they will not get back with you for a REFUND. But they will give you 50% off anything you buy from them. They can keep that S***. All I want back is my $62.00 Dollars.

Cherilynne Dec 18, 2020

Totally agree... I received this item in place of the original item I ordered. I was never told that they were substituting it. the replacement was smaller and the wrong color! extremely disappointed, but never again! buyer! be ware!!!

Aug 11, 2020

Dear Verde — Never received items purchased

I paid for 3 items connected to this company from Pinterest. I paid and they never delivered the items I paid...