Deals4all(Compact International)/Giordano watchesDelivery not recieved

M

I had ordered a Giordano Watch and it was through the offer from sbi card(www.sbicardoffer.com). My order no. is [protected]. The order was placed on 16th October, 2007 to the online shopping company. Deals4all (Compact International ). As per terms n conditions, order would reach destination in a max period of 21days. But its being more than 21 days. When the order was confirmed, they have given their email id to track the status of the order, but till date I am continuously mailing them but there's no revert from there end. Neither the order status, nor any details. Whereas the it was through cr card payment, so payment has already been debited from my account. Its has been close to two months now. I have also made a complaint to SBI. They consoled me by saying that they will look into the matter and send me the watches back. This is fraud and harassment and cheating with the buyers.

• Ra
    Rahul Gupta Feb 02, 2008

I received my watches and they look really good.

• Ra
    rainbowtutu Dec 14, 2007

Deals4all (Compact International) / Giordano Watch

Not received the order, already 1 month are over.
    Only hope is that whenever I mailed to there customer care they replied back and supplied me the Courire ref number. I tracked from the courier service and they said it is on the way.