Dealfun.comNo Auctions

M

Is Dealfun going out of business? They have only about 7 auctions going on now. I received almost 10 emails yesterday saying that something happened with their vendor and they weren't able to ship out about 9 of my won auctions. They said they would refund my credit card for the price I paid for the auction and take the retail price of the auction and match that in bids. I ended up with almost 500 bids. Of course voucher bids. Last night everyone must have received 1bids back because the auctions were going on and on, the price going higher and higher. I finally won a 800-flowers gift card and noticed something weird. The auction list was getting less and less. Being that fact I decided not to pay for my auction until I knew what was going on. SO WHAT IS GOING ON? Seems obvious we have been scammed! They gave all kinds of bids away and it drove up the price of the cash they receive. They must be planning to close their doors with the money customers paid in hand, to never ship anything else. They have not sent me any kind of email letting me know what the deal is. And on the website it doesn't explain anything at all. People are still bidding on the 7 remaining auction as I write. I can't find any information from anyone, including DealFun. I called them about an hour ago and the girl I spoke with was clueless. She said she didn't know what was going on. i asked her if they were closing their doors and she really didn't answer my question, . If anyone knows what is going on with this nightmarish penny auction site, I would so much appreciate it if you would write in and help me make sense of this. They owe me a lot of stuff and if they are taking my and thousands of other peoples money and running with it, many people are going to be very upset and out lots of cash. Thank you so much to anyone who writes in,

• Am
    Amarishe Dec 06, 2012

I too have lost my money from this website...this is a major scam and I want to get my money back, wasn't happy when they took my money before I even purchased an item.

• Go
    GottaKnow2Grow Nov 12, 2012

They seem to be gone by way of the dodo bird! The site cannot be navigated to. Their "support" address also cannot be reached. I have been doing research into this company but cannot find them. Perhaps the Better Business B. would have some answers, . When I used Ask.com for this company under the name Dealfun.com another site came up. KingofBids.com but their site is inaccessible as well. I quess that my mother was right (again) sigh. If it sounds too good to be true...it most likely is.

• Ra
    RAjuuze Jul 10, 2012

I signed up for the auction through nomorerack. I wasn't quite aware I had to pay, and now am in the hole for $99.00. I too don't want to continue to be charged. Tried for ipad, and found same people bidding. Everytime it went down to 0, someone bid. Impossible to win.

• Il
    Ilbedure Jul 06, 2012

I did not authorize a $69.00 charge to my bank account and did not see anything about it in the literature I read. Now I can't find a phone number to call and get the amount refunded and the chat doesn't work. I had 3 checks bounce with a charge of $108.00. The total I really lost is $177.00.

• Wi
    Wirishe Jun 15, 2012

This company site is a total scam...got me for $99.00 package. It is impossible to come out ahead at this game. BEWARE...

• Li
    Lipike Jun 14, 2012

They charged my card twice and refused to return the funds.This is a scam and will be reported...There is NO WAY to contact the company either..

• Ni
    Niclade Jun 14, 2012

I went into a Black Friday deal and noticed a $32.00 tv for $59.00I clicked on it and it brought me to a penny auction I filled out the form complete with my credit card # (stupid) thinking it was for the 60 cents they would charge for every penny I bid I bid maybe 6 times, when I went in to check my bank account they are taking $84.00.

• Ne
    Neaduru Apr 18, 2012

STAY AWAY unless you like pain and suffering. Took months to get products won from auctions and when they arrived many were damaged or poor quality. They did offer and live up to a satisfaction guarantee and refunded all my money spent on bids and items won and not received.

• Ts
    TSAlber Feb 08, 2012

I am having the same issues as above. My items have not been sent and it no longer will allow you to get the item when your bids are equal to the price. It says to "buy it now as your bids have exceeded the cost", but when you try to it is unavailable. I can't even pay for the stupid sweat band I got for 6 cents because it is not taking my credit card. I was just trying to use up all my bids and get out. Doesn't look like that will happen. I did get some nice things before Christmas, but many of my items were cancelled.

• Hu
    huntington Feb 05, 2012

call cll call is all I can say. They say they will be back on line by Monday night all brand new...lets see how that works out folks!

• Hu
    huntington Feb 05, 2012

January 26th, 2012 on 5:07 pm
    The number to reach a live person about a complaint or dispute is [protected]

• Sm
    SMB55 Feb 03, 2012

i have the same problem as above here and beginning to wonder what is happening.

• Ji
    jim190212 Feb 03, 2012

Received there email and problems delivering products and shipping me 50 bids? They removed all remaining bids and even the free wheel spin says temporarily out of order. Same for the last 2-3 days without a reply to my request to credit my account etc...no reply in days. All the auctions i see at the site are for sweat bands you can get at walmart for $3? No electronics for bid for 2 days now...is this crap auction site shutting down?

• De
    DEBbra Ing Jan 28, 2012

Requiring personal information about submitters will significantly reduce the responses that could have been received.
    How does any potential submitter know who is collecting this input info to be used against dealfun?

• De
    DEBbra Ing Jan 28, 2012

No question - a single purpose operation - - -to lead players into buying their bids and not delivering the products the bidders won using Dealfun on line instructions for bidding and goods won delivery. There are so many complaints on line that now is the time to
    1 )launch a class action suit

2)convince all bidders -- to cancel their involvement with all bidding companies. The legitimate -if there are any- will feel the customer/clients drop off of all the sites and take action against Dealfun to recover their players back to bidding or have to shut down

All bidders with missing product deliveries and other financial losses should continue this complait/recover their lost financial status
    which has been taken by Dealfun. Advise all of your friends etc to also join in.

• Ry
    Rye24 Jan 28, 2012

It seems everyone (including me) has recieved emails from DEALfun on January 26th stating their items won't be shipped due to vendors not coming through.. hmm cough*scam*cough.
    I doubt my credit card will be refunded. And I will not be wasting my time by using my credited bids THAT EXPIRE on something that I won't recieve anyways.

• Ry
    Rye24 Jan 28, 2012

I also bid on the Helicopter and won it for 0.9cents on Jan 18th. Yesterday I recieved an email stating that their supplier did not come through and I would not be recieving my Helicopter.. instead I would be reimbursed my 0.9cents (yeah right...) and they will credit my account in bids (that expire) for what the Helicopter was worth (139 bids). You will probably never recieve what you won. This website is crap.

• Li
    lilmamaRhonda Jan 27, 2012

I also bid and won the helicopter, Google Tablet, and mp3 player in November but never received anything, only excuses that they are in process of shipping. I did get emails saying that I will be rienbursed but only in the form of bids and not any credit to my card. I did request an equivalent of merchandise but no answer.RR

• Pb
    PBA Jan 26, 2012

DEALFUN seems to be a ripoff!! I won 13 items in Dec 2011 to Jan 2012 and none have been received. Today [protected] I received 8 e-mails from Dealfun telling me that a vendor did not have the items that I won and so they reimbursed my credit card and gave me voucher bids for the retail price of the items concerned. NO ITEMS AND VOUCHER BIDS THAT EXPIRE - THIS IS A RIPOFF. I still hace to check with bank. In addition, i was e-mailed prior to this that 4 of the items had been processed and shipped. YEAH RIGHT!!

• Er
    ERbilade Jan 17, 2012

In November I bid for a helicopter and a wine saver. They have yet to arrive. I have emailed support and I received a response of "your items have been shipped on 12/27." I have not received these items still! This site is crap!

AgateHunter Jan 04, 2012

Phone # [protected] option#2

• Da
    Darmenuke Jan 03, 2012

Bought two items on 11-28-11; site represented that I would receive the items within 15 business days; 'support' has no phone number and is by email only; supports emails have been lame. it is now 1-1-12 and I am still waiting on the items I bought.

• Pa
    Paikote Dec 19, 2011

You purchase bidding vouchers for hot items then bid on items hopefully being the high bidder (of coarse at a lower than retail cost) but you will never win these items that brought you to the web page. Instead you spend hours just trying to figure out how to recooperate the hundreds of dollars spent on bid vouchers. Worst web scam ever!

AgateHunter Dec 19, 2011

·Order received on [protected]:30.(GZ)
    Order confirmed on [protected]:37.(GZ) ·
    Processing in warehouse on [protected]:38.(GZ)

• Ramelle Dec 18, 2011

You must not have talked to Adam or Chris. I can't imagine anyone not feeling better after talking to one of them.

AgateHunter Dec 18, 2011

Dear DealFun.com

Why are you telling people to get Christmas gifts for their loved ones when they won't arrive in time? Nothing that I won in November has arrived yet, so how are items won now going to arrive in time? Don't bother telling me to contact customer service, I've already done that. Besides I won't get a response BEFORE Christmas.