Deadseakit.comCredit Card Deduction

I ordered the Deadseakit TRIAL KIT @ $5.95. This amount just appeared on my Credit Bill PLUS an $89.95 Charge which I DID NOT authorize. I just received my trial kit and have only used it for 2 days. I have not made a decision to continue yet. I WANT THE $89.95 CHARGE credited to my account immediately.

More Deadseakit.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ni
    nitastrate Jun 05, 2012

I as well have had 89.95 charged to my account and want my $ back now. says to leave a voicemail and says mailbox is full.

• Sb
    sbenari Jun 05, 2012

Deadsea kit free trial Scam
    Please note that deadseakit.com & jerichocosmetics.com also known as Paloma are the same company.
    You should beware of both company,
    you can find the phone number here

Paloma Dead Sea Ltd.

• Sh
    Shaun P Jun 08, 2012

• Li
    lizelda Jun 18, 2012

i have a problem with this dead sea kit company it took my $92 from my husband visa without consulting us and i never agree on contunuing with it i only order something for $9-95 and now it took my money, i want my money back

• La
    las vegas,nv Jun 20, 2012

I also tried calling and their so called customer support does not answer and you cannot leave a message due to mail box full and their email support @ deadseakit.com seems to be another dead end. I just want to cancel and get the $89.95 that was charged to my account, REFUNDED...

• Su
    Susan Fisher Jun 25, 2012

I also was charged $89.95 for a trial kit that was supposed to be $ 5.95.
    How can I cancell this and get my money back?????????

• Ba
    Bali B Jul 06, 2012

I have also just been made aware that this firm has also taken money from my account. Not just once, but 5 times nearly totalling 250 pounds. I like others oy purchased the trail pack for 3.95 but was only add aware lat week when I parcel of creams arrived which I hadn't ordered. First 3 amounts were taken under the name deadseakit.com and the next 2 lots were under the name lush. I would also like to put a stop to this immediately. Tried to email firm but emails come straight back and phone doesn't work either. Hopefully HSBC will sort.

• El
    ELOISE KELLEY Jul 17, 2012

I also had money taken out of my account with out my permissom, cannot get them on the phone and i agree with all of the other has is having the same promble and i want and a response now, ELOISE.

• Ti
    tina rath Jul 22, 2012

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WANT MY 89.95 BACK WHAT A SCAM ODVIOUSLY I'M NOT ALONE NO PHONE # OR EVEN TO TALK TO SOMEONE I PHONED MY VISA THEY ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM CHANGED MY VISA CARD SO THEY CANT PLUG BACK INTO IT. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE IT COST ME 38 DOLLARS TO SEND KIT BACK I GOT ON JUNE 4 AND SENT IT BACK ON THE 23 OF JUNE THEY TOOK MY 89.95 OUT ON JUNE17 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. MY VISA IS AWARE OF THE SITUATION IT IS GONE ON REPORT!

• Po
    poodle19 Jul 22, 2012

Also, took money from my account which was not authorized.
    what kind of company is this taking money from people without notifying us.

Yes they took out 89.95 out of my order also.

What is being done about this situation.

sincerely
    carol pierce
    [email protected]

• Va
    valerian Aug 18, 2012

ref. dead sea kit . have stupidly done the same thing from a website that posted magazine logo's at the bottom eg. cosmopolitan vogue etc.etc etc
    the company handling the goods in the U.K. is D S Marketing Ltd. they use a clock on the right hand corner of their add . not a free trial but paid £6.99 for shipping and handling. Will never do this again, vanity wins.
    paid by credit card and have already phoned re. scam. This company only registered with £1 in October 2011. there registered address in. go into google maps and input 788 Finchley Road, London a building with 58 other companies registered at the same address. Their terms and conditions only appear at the end of the transaction at the bottom as soon as you go off the page you are unable to get back on. th only way to get their terms and conditions is to go into the ltd company address. they have no contact phone no. as far as I can see.. I will be complaining to trading standards

• Pi
    pickyelm Aug 18, 2012

Contact Us
    Dead-Sea-Cosmetics.net operates from Israel.
    Our goal is to provide customers across the world the leading dead sea
    cosmetics brand names from Israel.
    We offer only the best quality products - at the most attractive prices!
    We keep our prices low by shipping the products directly from Israel.

All the products are natural, No animal ingredients and are not tested on animals.
    Produced in the healthiest production environment on earth.

Please feel free to contact us about any matter.
    All contacts will be reviewed & answered shortly.

Leave us a message

Department SalesTech supportInformationGeneral
    Subject
    Name
    Message
    Validate
    Contact Us
    Dead-Sea-Cosmetics.net operates from Israel.
    Our goal is to provide customers across the world the leading dead sea
    cosmetics brand names from Israel.
    We offer only the best quality products - at the most attractive prices!
    We keep our prices low by shipping the products directly from Israel.

Produced in the healthiest production environment on earth.

Please feel free to contact us about any matter.
    All contacts will be reviewed & answered shortly.

Leave us a message

Department SalesTech supportInformationGeneral
    Subject
    Name
    Message
    Validate

• Ka
    kamau n Aug 21, 2012

i ordered the free trial which was $3.95 and instead they have withdraw my credit card 3 times, first ones were $3.95, $9.95, $19.95 and this month they took another one amount for $89.95, i need my money back because thats was not the agreement.

• De
    Dead Sea Beauty Kit Sep 13, 2012

Obviously we have all been duped by dead sea. Have tried to contact by phone, email...so far no response. Have been talking with the credit card, it's in dispute. If any one figures this out, please let the rest of us know. And when you run speel checked they spell spelled as spelt!

Margaret Gerenday Sep 17, 2012

I ordered the free trial which was 5.95 and instead they with held 89.95 on my credit card. I called my credit card people and they credited my account for the 5.95 because I never received the sample also the 89.95 that was first charged. Now today 9-7-2010 I receive a package from them and my card has been charged 69.95 with out authorized. I want a credit of 69.95 plus postage credited back to my account. How do I send this back to them with out it costing me an arm and a leg. Please contact me [email protected] ASAP. i WILL CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD PEOPLE AGAIN AND HAVE IT CHARGED BACK TO THEM.

• En
    Enid Murray-Shirreff Oct 24, 2012

I have had exactly the same experience, ordering the free trial kit, paying the postage and then being charged £59.95 for the free trial. I have just received a second parcel and been charged £49.95. I have contacted my bank and they have put a stop on the payments and also seem hopeful that they will be able to reimburse me for both amounts. We shall see. I will try to follow through with what transpires as a result of my conversation with the bank.

• Je
    Jeffery James Jun 05, 2013

I also took up the offer of a free gift by paying £3.95 for post and packaging but was later charged £97.95 in addition for something that was not authorized. I got in touch with the payment disputed dept. of my bank and they gave me all the details of how to contact this scamming company. I phoned them on +[protected] and spoke to a very polite girl who assured me that once they had recieved photo comfirmation that I had returned the product unused that I would be reimbursed for the full amount that was taken from my account. May I suggest you all do likewise and wish you all good luck.