D&D Security ProductsBad service

G

D&D Security Products tricked me out of a lot of money. I was sent a defective (and pricey) security alarm and when I returned the item I received no refund and was charged additional return mail fee (which I had already paid myself). I called and was told that the item was not received. When asked why then I was 'mistakenly' charged return postage I was cut off. Later was told the item was not defective and should not have been returned... click. (They mysteriously had no record of my invoice)
I don't understand this weird business ethic and am very wary of ever ordering anything on line.