DC Martinique Bar & GrillBad service

I was out with a friend and ran out of cash at the club. So why not use my debit/visa right? Wrong! I made a single purchase at the bar and was given my card back. Then I check my balance online only to find out that DC's made two other charges that night on my card. This added up to 90 dollars in unauthorized charges. If you do business with these people, you may be taking a huge risk. I wouldn't support someone who takes advantage of the people giving them business.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices