DB Landscape Development Inc.Scam

B

Dennis Barrett Jr. Of Landscape Development Inc & Snow-A-Way Plowing is an unethical business owner. Dennis used my credit card number and charged up to $9, 330.00 in small increments during the course of a month after I gave him my credit card number to pay $50 for him to haul away concrete from my property that my township would not take away. I never gave him authorization to charge anymore than $50 on my credit card. Dennis Barrett sweet talked me and a scammed me BIG TIME. He ripped me off and stole my money. If you want more detailed information, contact me ASAP! But more importantly DON'T USE THIS GUY, HE COULD STEAL YOUR MONEY LIKE HE STOLE MINE.

Anonymous Gir Apr 22, 2012

Hello! I am also having problems with money Dennis scammed from me. He told me he was going to do some work, I paid him half of the job and I haven't seen him in a year and a half. I have filed a special civil against him. Do you have any advice for me? Did you recover your money?

• St
    Stephen Hummel Jun 20, 2015

Hey i got a quote from dennis can someone contact me [protected]@gmail.com i need some input Thanke Stephen

• Kb
    Kbmd Sep 09, 2016

Hello! Dennis also scammed me and my neighbor. We both made a mistake of prepaying him for the seasonal lawn cuts (27 cuts in total) and he had stopped showing up about half way. Won't answer calls or texts. I was able to get a hold of one of his workers who said that Dennis owes him and other guys money too and they can't get a hold of him either. I didn't want to believe that he was a scammer. Some business owner did tell us last year that he never paid him for the supplied building materials - close to $12000 but we still gave him a chance. Now I understand that it was a major mistake.