Dazzlesmile — Scam
November 6th 2009
I was scammed by Dazlesmilepro and have had to cancel my credit card. I initially complained to the genuine Dazzlesmile website thinking they were the same outfit.
I have just received an email from them saying that they are going to shut Dazzlesmilepro down and need our help. Send an email to [protected]@dazzlesmile.com Or Sarah.[protected]@dazzlesmile.com and ask for the Sample Legal Form.
This is what they said
“In order to convince the FTC and courts of the deceptive practices that Dazzle Smile Pro was using to get people to sign up for a “free trial”, we are asking as many customers as possible to write up their stories. I have attached a sample declaration, which is the format used by courts. Please write up, in your words and with as much detail as you can, including names and dates whenever possible, what you experienced when you purchased Dazzle Smile Pro
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me anytime. My direct line is [protected]. The sooner we get these declarations back, the sooner we can get this situation resolved. Please respond by e-mail for now and if we need an original signature for the lawsuit, we will send you a prepaid envelope so that you are not incurring any additional expenses.”
We now have a chance to get back at these criminals. Tell everyone you know on every Complaints Forum.
More Dazzlesmile Complaints & Reviews
- Dazzesmile, Dazzlesmile, Dazzlewhite - Fraud, return policy, multiple names addresses
- Dazzlesmile - Misinformation and misleading the customer
- Dazzlesmile Ultra - Dazzle Smile teeth whitener
- Dazzlesmileultra - unauthorised bank charges
- Dazzlewhite Dazzlesmile Cleanwhites Lucent White Altawhites - SCAM! multiple negative option upsales
- Dazzlesmile - Credit Card Scam
- Orthowhite, Dazzlesmile, Etc. . . - Scam (no product, takes money)
- Dazzlesmile - Fraud/Scam
- Dazzlesmile - unauthorized charges fr credit card