Having problems with Dazzlesmile?

Dazzlesmile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2009. The latest review unauthorized charges fr credit card was posted on Dec 18, 2009. The latest complaint unauthorized charges fr credit card was resolved on Dec 18, 2009. Dazzlesmile has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 10 reviews. Dazzlesmile has resolved 8 complaints.

Dazzlesmile Customer Service Contacts

891 West Robinson Drive, Building 1
North Salt Lake
United States - 84054-2914

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dazzlesmile Customer Service. Initial Dazzlesmile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dazzlesmile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dazzlesmile. Discuss the issues you have had with Dazzlesmile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dazzlesmile Complaints & Reviews

Dazzlesmile — unauthorized charges fr credit card

I ordered dazzle smile trial pen for free, paying only the shipping amount of $2. After my purchase, I...

DazzlesmileFraud/Scam

PLEASE READ*******************************

I too, was a victim of the scam that Dazzlesmile and Clean whites have frauded many people with.

They charged my account with other company names such as: IMPROVEHEALTH and HEALTHCLNS. They did this because they wanted to cheat the customer and prolong the process so that by the time we found out who they were, it was beyond their so-called refund/return policy.

As a result, I was included in other company scams which deducted several fees from my account. These companies were a weight loss and a World Club Fitness online account. I obviously never used these services.

I DECIDED THAT I WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE AND FRAUD PEOPLE FROM THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT. I THINK IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WE CAN EVEN FILE A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THEM. I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU HERE TO DO THE SAME. I ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO GIVE UP AND FOR PRINCIPAL'S SAKE, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT AND STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

Dazzlewhite Dazzlesmile Cleanwhites Lucent White AltawhitesSCAM! multiple negative option upsales

I fell for the "Mom's teeth whitening secret" scam back in August and am still fighting with Bank of America over two fraudulent charges (DazzleSmile and Cleanwhites). I cancelled my card immediately and yet they still billed me $49.95 and $79.28 under other companies' names: HEALTHLIFE, Pristinehlth and elitepack

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO!
    "Chris Malta's EBiz Scambuster Tips #1"

• To
        Totally Fed Up Jan 20, 2010

ooops, sorry about the double post

• To
        Totally Fed Up Jan 20, 2010

I, like thousands of others, have been caught by this scam. There was no obvious mention of this being a negative option scheme. That aside the Company calling themselves Premier Whitening are billing my account under the name of several other companies, including Pristine Health, Beuty World, of whom I have never heard. That isn't the worst though. I have never received any product (I am in the UK) and I consider they are obtaining payment by deception - ie non delivery of goods. This surely is illegal.

Orthowhite, Dazzlesmile, Etc. . .Scam (no product, takes money)

SECRET WHITE TEETH TRICK - it is a trick alright. Be aware that not only are you getting charged for the REALLY LOW COST trials, but hidden behind all of the fluff are ADDITIONAL charges to the following:
      FOR:ORTHOWHITE, DAZZLESMILE, DAZZLEWHIE, BRITESMILE ETC...AND, (MANY OTHER NAMES)

Cost $87.62, and then THEY CHARGE YOU every month until you call to cancel. PLUS...

You are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled in:

WORLD CLUB FITNESS - COST is Non-refundable $25.82 every 30 days - and YOU
      MUST CALL A DIFFERENT NUMBER TO CANCEl. PLUS...

BEVERLY HILLS SMILE:
      COST - $79.95 and EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER until you decide to call and cancel. PLUS...

MAKEOVER BEAUTY SECRETS;
      COST - $8.95 each month until you call in to cancel. PLUS...

WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS PRO;
      COST - $12.95 each month until you call to cancel. PLUS...

BOTTOM LINE - this BEST KEPT SECRET TO WHITER TEETH can end up costing you
      $214.29 EVERY MONTH.

FINAL NOTE: Each product/service has a DIFFERENT toll free number that you must call to cancel, IF YOU CAN GET THEM TO ANSWER, OR THEY WILL SIMPLY HANG UP ON YOU. I am SO SORRY that I got duped into this. Read the fine print before giving them your credit card number. Also, the Dr. Richard Haney, who is reporting on their webpage, is not even a real person nor Doctor. TAKE TIME TO READ THEIR WEBPAGE!!

(MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL YOUR CREDIT (DEBIT) CARD TO STOP THE CHARGES!!!)
      ("BEWARE" IF YOU BOTHER SENDING IT BACK THEY SAY THEY NEVER GET IT)

Good luck to everyone!!

• Fu
          fuse blown Jan 08, 2010

ATTENTION! The comment directly above mine...i.e. 'I had no problem to cancel, etc...' appears to be a scam. That is, it appears to have been left by somebody from the company. If you do not believe me, simply click on her name and look at all the products she has commented on. She has the same comment for over 30 different products...and all with the SAME telephone number! Amazing huh?! NOT!

Dazzlesmileultraunauthorised bank charges

On October 2nd 09, I came across an advertisement for a teeth whitening product, a 14 day trial. It was to cost $1.95 dollars plus shipping and handling which all amounted to $11 90., which I purchased by credit card. I received the product, an applicator pen, about 12 days later, it did not last 14 days and barely made any difference. However, on November 12 I phoned my bank to pay my credit card bill and was shocked to find that I owed 132.60 pounds! Not the amount I was expecting. I asked the person what the additional charges were and she said on 23nd October there was a charge of 56.20 for Health Smile and on the 30th October a charge of 55.42 for Improve Health. To my knowledge I did not sign up for anything additional to the tooth whitening gel, and I have not received anything additional. I don't even know what these product are. I then phoned Consumer Direct and told them about it. He told me what to do:- to obtain the company's address and phone number and to try to sort it out with them. He did a search on the internet and had found nothing on them. I was given a reference number and then I hung up. I tried to find the company on the internet...what I found was a site dedicated to the reporting of this scam that many had fallen for. Apparently they operate out of three countries and according to other complainees, they had found it impossible to resolve the matter by phone as they keep you waiting for ages and then disconnect you and there is no email adress that goes to the company offices direct or if you can make contact, you are fob off by a lady who pretends to show concern, but will do nothing to help you. This is clearly a scam. And I will be 111.62 worse of and so close to Christmas too.

Here is a copy and paste of the receipt I received by email, I have blanked out my email adress :-

DazzleSmile Ultra Trial Receipt
        Fri, 2 October, 2009 11:58:22
        From: DazzleSmileUltra.com <[protected]@confirmationinfo.com>
        Add to Contacts
        To: *******************
        ________________________________________

If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of your memberships please contact [protected] for US and Canadian Residents.
        Calling Internationally? Dial [protected] for UK and [protected] for Australia.
        (Please do not reply to this email.)

Your order has been processed and is estimated to arrive within 4-7 business days business days.

DazzleSmile Transaction Number: DZW509358033753
        This is your receipt for your $ 11.90 purchase of a 14 day trial.

Become A DazzleSmile Success Story And Earn $1, 000

At DazzleSmile, we stand behind our product and want to do everything we can to make sure you stick to using DazzleSmile until you have a bright, white, celebrity smile. That´s why we want to reward you for your success! If you use DazzleSmile and people start complimenting you on your sexy new smile, we want to hear from you. Simply send us before and after pictures of your bright smile with a written testimonial telling us how you used the DazzleSmile system to make a great first impression. If we decide to use your story, we will contact you that day – and provide you with $1, 000! That’s allot to smile about! ! So, remember, stay motivated and keep using the DazzleSmile system - and you could earn $1, 000!

When Will I See Results? Your 12 week guide to a Bright Smile

After one week.You will start to see that your teeth have become somewhat brighter and feel cleaner.

After two weeks.Your whiter teeth should start being noticeable to you and people you come into contact with regularly.

After four weeks. You may start getting comments from people who have not seen you in a while about how great your teeth look!

After eight weeks. By this point, you may have the whitest teeth of anyone you know. This is when you may be writing to us with a testimonial about how DazzleSmile has changed your life for the better.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does The DazzleSmile System Really Work?
        DazzleSmile has helped thousands of people transform teeth stained by coffee, tea, cigarettes into a beautiful celebrity smile. Of course, results vary from person to person. The key to getting whiter teeth with DazzleSmile is to remember to use it every day as part of a regular routine of brushing and flossing. Of course, it also helps if you reduce the amount of coffee you drink and consider quitting smoking. The more you take care of your teeth, the easier it will be to get results with DazzleSmile.

How Long Will It Take To Get Results With DazzleSmile?
        This varies from person to person. Removing stains from your teeth´s enamel is never instantaneous. You don´t want to use harsh chemicals that can damage your teeth. That´s why we use gentle, natural ingredients that work with your teeth to whiten them gradually. You may start to notice a slight difference in a few days, but it may take a few weeks before your teeth are ready for the red carpet.

How To Use DazzleSmile
        Just use our simple pen like applicator to apply the minty fresh gel to your teeth after brushing. Wait 30 seconds and then rinse!

Should you ever have any problems whatsoever, please don´t hesitate to contact our live technical support staff - available 5 days a week. We can be reached by phone toll free in the US at [protected].
        Calling Internationally? Dial [protected] for UK and [protected] for Australia.

• Ur
            urbantarzan Dec 21, 2009

SUP*SMILEBRIGHT ---SUP*WORLDFIT --- ULTRIFRESHWELL --- PRISTINE HEALTH
            Are all one company!!!

I, like others entered the free trial for Dazzlesmile Ultra and just believed that the shipping costs were the only hidden charges that I would have to face!
            However, 4 different withdrawls have been made from my bank account all under different names!! Two were based in America and the other two CYPRUS??? A total of £178.47

I have called the company and claimed that the bank were extremely worried and they were investigating, and they then confirmed that all four companies were DazzleSmile's merchant companies to deal with the transactions!
            I requested my subscription be cancelled and attempted to be re imbursed for the amount already paid out but they claimed I wasn't entitled to it unless I was going to return their products within a 30 period!! Even though all their products are under the bed gathering dust, they would have expired by now.

The reason they say they get away with this is because in the Terms and Conditions that you agree to, the full amount that you pay is written in there! So apparently they can offer you one thing to your face and then rather slyly put something into a lengthy Terms and Conditions page that can mean something completely different!!

We need someone to do something about this PLEASE!!

• Pa
            PaulThomason Dec 09, 2009

I too have been stung by this although I've cancelled and received a cancellation notice 16.11.09 I too have still been charged for a shipment sent 25.11.09 and again on 08.12.09

The companies taking money from my accounts are:

healthsmile CYPRUS USD 87.62
            pristinehlth CYPRUS USD 87.62
            SUP* WORLDFIT USD 24.13

Also trading under:
            DazzleSmile
            DazzleWhite
            Apparently my bank give them 31 days notice that I'm disputing there payment, giving them plenty of time to keep on taking.

I can cancel my Card but they can still take and I need to dispute, so I have to close my bank account that I've held for 15 years and

• Ve
            very angry GB Dec 02, 2009

I have been scammed the same as all the others on this site, the stress of trying to sort it all out is unbeliavable I cannot eat or sleep. I cannot believe I have fallen for this I ordered a FREE TRIAL of alta white and Dazzle smile which never arrived. Now charges have appeared on my credit card from other companies total £123.07 for this month alone and I am expecting then to try the same again this month.This company are crooks. Does anyone have the proper addresses and phone numbers from Great Britain for the following companies who are taking unauthorised amounts of money from my account.
            Nutralogy, Healthsmile, Ultrafreshwell, Pristinhlth. Please any help would be appreciated, why are they still getting away with this?. does no-one care anymore about others and the damage and stress this scam is causing?.

• Va
            vanusa hamm Nov 08, 2009

i boult the product for white smile, i didnt received any thing but i was charged, nothing is free, when we submit the free trial you are a membership and pay month for nothing. this one is absolutely fake and theft

DazzlesmileCredit Card Scam

I was scammed by Dazlesmilepro and have had to cancel my credit card. I initially complained to the genuine Dazzlesmile website thinking they were the same outfit.
          I have just received an email from them saying that they are going to shut Dazzlesmilepro down and need our help. Send an email to [protected]@dazzlesmile.com Or Sarah.[protected]@dazzlesmile.com and ask for the Sample Legal Form.
          This is what they said

“In order to convince the FTC and courts of the deceptive practices that Dazzle Smile Pro was using to get people to sign up for a “free trial”, we are asking as many customers as possible to write up their stories. I have attached a sample declaration, which is the format used by courts. Please write up, in your words and with as much detail as you can, including names and dates whenever possible, what you experienced when you purchased Dazzle Smile Pro
          If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me anytime. My direct line is [protected]. The sooner we get these declarations back, the sooner we can get this situation resolved. Please respond by e-mail for now and if we need an original signature for the lawsuit, we will send you a prepaid envelope so that you are not incurring any additional expenses.”
          I have checked up the validity of this person which you can do here.

"I invite you to check with the Utah State Bar (www.utahbar.org) if you would like to verify my status as an attorney or you can write to the president of dazzlesmile, llc to verify that I am their legal counsel. His address is Roger.[protected]@dazzlesmile.com."

We now have a chance to get back at these criminals. Tell everyone you know on every Complaints Forum.

STOP PRESS
          Three days after receiving my new Credit Card, I received an email apparently from Barclaycard, asking me to confirm my new card details after contacting their Fraud department. This of course was not from Barclaycard, but from the criminals attempting to get my new card details to carry on the fraud. NEVER reply with Credit Card or Bank details in an email.

Dazzlesmile — Scam

November 6th 2009 I was scammed by Dazlesmilepro and have had to cancel my credit card. I initially...

Dazzlesmile UltraDazzle Smile teeth whitener

This is fraudulent. I ordered a trial sample which was received and I found my visa debited with £19.95. There is no way to contact the Company and they keep sending more whitener, I have told my Visa card supplier that this is a fraudulent transaction and must not be allowed. I ahave also returned the samples marked "Return to sender. Unsolicited item." This company should be banned from trading. I am on a basic State Pension of £109 and cannot afford this - apart from the stress and worry it brings with it.

• Gm
                GM. Dec 03, 2009

These people are out and out fraudsters!!! I ordered a free trail costing £11.99 for postage and now have a £231 bill on my credit card. Pristinhealth have sold on my credit card details to Nutralogy who are billing me for diet pills and all sorts, none of which I have ordered or recieved. The website they mention for complainsts no longer exists and the site has been removed. Who knows how much their U.S phoneline will cost to call but I will have to call on the weekend to cancel my so called perscripsion. I saw the product advertised on Facebook, please don't fall for it.

GM

Dazzesmile, Dazzlesmile, Dazzlewhite — Fraud, return policy, multiple names addresses

This company is a joke and will cause a lot of honest people a lot of harm if they are allowed to continue...

DazzlesmileMisinformation and misleading the customer

First of all I would like to say that I never get scammed as I usually review *everyone* before I commit to a purchase. On this occasion however, I was completely duped, I shamefully admit. I read a "story" from a supposed mom of 2 from london quoting bbc reviews etc with what looked like legitimate feedback at the time. I was also on my lunchbreak and decided to go for the plunge as "she" even suggested using a promo code for a discount on both DazzleSmile and TotalWhite's free trial websites. After pouring over the DazzleWhite's page for the small print and not seeing anything obviously fraudulent/dubious, I signed up quickly with 5 minutes left on my break. On the final payment page I saw 11.90 was deducted for s+h instead of the advertised proce (there was no mention that the fee was different for the UK, which I did find unusual when I clicked on the final confirmation button). That was clue #1. I then clicked back 2 pages, only to see some small print all the way at the top saying that I would be automatically added to some "elite" club. Clue #2. Clue #3 was when I searched for the London lady's name and came across her exact story under someone else's name! Alarm bells started flashing and so I decided to do a quick search about DazzleSmile and lo and behold I found all these complaints against them. I immediately logged into their online chat facility and proceeded to cancel the order only to be told I will be charged $87 which will be refunded provided they get back the package within the 14 days! This I expected as I had read that this is what they told everyone. Sadly, there seems no way out of this and I have learned my lesson the hard way.
              I just hope that this complaint along with the others will not fall on deaf ears

• Ea
                  east london Nov 27, 2009

scammed in london also .i cant remember what site i saw this advertised but yes i was scammed out of a couple hundred pounds .dont know if it will be refunded from the bank or not but the only option is to close the bank account and open a new one so the payments stop immediately otherwise you have to wait 30 days so your bank contacts their bank and then you could be out of pocket more than before .

• Sadly - I too have been duped. I did not see any small print about any membership, further transactions or any future payments when I purchased my free trial. That is what I believed I was paying for - and would have been quite happy to accept that cost. I was very shocked to find an addtional (highly inflated) payment taken from my bank account and immediately contacted my bank.

My advice to anyone who has not already done so - contact your bank/credit card company and get your card stopped to prevent any further transactions being taken from your account!! Luckily, my bank acted very quickly and a replacement card was sent to me within 2 days!!

I am now in the process of further action through my bank - a transcation without my athorisation, to get my money refunded!

If small print or information is not clear - the design is to conceal!! In this instance, that is how this company appears to be operating. If it was open and above board, all transactions would be clearly stated - they were not as far as I am concerned.

• He
                  heyjoe Nov 03, 2009

Dazzel smile not only mislead you with there free trail con .. they keep changing web sites names .. heres the latest

Business Contact and Profile
                  Principal: Jesse Willms, Owner
                  Customer Contact: Jesse Willms, Owner

• Ca
                  cassiusbrutus Nov 02, 2009

to all those having a problem!

take a look at http://news.findlaw.com their search box > dazzlesmile

dazzlesmile(TM) (do not confuse with any other), are taking Farend Services and others to Action (copy on above site) for Cease and Desist - Trademark Infringement and False Advertising Alleged.

Quote this to your credit card companies and banks and get your money back!!!

• Mr
                  Mr. Natural Oct 12, 2009

I am so glad that I am not a stupid wanker with yellow teeth. My "First" clue came by actually READING the information on the page. It really is pretty clear - as clear as the info that the person depicted in the ads is not a real person. I think it is a photo os a porno actress, Faith Leon. she has the whitest teeth I ever CAME across, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing, by the way.

Chuck Turner Oct 06, 2009

Dazzlewhite scam is part of the Just Think Media Jesse Willms scam and fraud empire!

File complaints at www.FTC.gov or www.econsumer.gov so that the authorities take note and take action to shut down this scam once and for all!

Go to: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

People in the UK can also report this scam at this UK website:

You can read more about the company and people behind these scams at:

If you ordered dazzle smile pro/dazzlewhite/ acaiburn or any of their other products (see list at: http://www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html ) then you are gonna keep getting charges from all sorts of places you ain't never even heard of!

There is some more info (and a picture of the scammer Jesse Willms) at this website: