Dazzle Britescam

Yep, same here - got scammed, has cost me over $300 so far. This company operates under several different names, and I have found links to businesses in Cananda (Access Cleans, Suite 204 85 Cranford Way, Sherwood Park Alberta Canada T8H OH9), a company called Dazzle Smile (3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, IA 50321), and an internet ad coompany called JustThinkMedia.com thru GoDaddy.com - Domains By Proxy, inc (IP 174.143.21.149, est 03/07/2008, exp 03/08/2010). There are more out there to be found, I am sure, but I hit a wall every time I track down another piece. Very slick operation, there is even a legitimate company whose name is similar appologizing on several other complaint boards. Just wanted to put out this info, in case it might help someone else. Guess it goes to show me what I knew as a child - If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Enjoy my money Jesse Willms, hope Microsoft catches up with you soon.

Charliem Dec 18, 2009

In spite of numerous calls and cancellations my credit card continues to to be charge for products I didn't get or have returned. They will not give me credit for returned products.

Maria7 Jan 26, 2010

Hi my name is Maria. I’d like to talk to anyone out there who ordered up the free trial offer from this company and got dinged for charges after… did it happen to you? Did you get your money back? You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks :)

• Yo
    Yolanda Shippley Jul 01, 2010

The company Dazzle Brite charged my credit card $87.47 for a product I did not received. Please notify me as to whats going on and please credit my account back for the $87.47. Thank you!

Ms Shippley

• Sh
    shari1954 Jul 13, 2010

I ordered a trial size whitenenig product for the cost of shopping only and they debted my card for 87.00 in stead of 3.00 I can not reach them by phone and want these charges to stop

• Br
    brittJrick Jul 21, 2010

after having read about this dazzle brite scam and having been scammed by them myself I've come to the conclusion that nothing on the internet is to be trusted. my parents said that from now on i should only use a prepaid visa card and that's what im gonna do. i saw on another complaint board someone suggest getting enough people together to file a class action suit against them, i like that idea. these people have ripped off so many people its not right and they should be punished themselves. i believe that they or an individual employee has actually sold my card number cause right after my initial purchase from them there was two charges on my account from someone in Paris. they need to be stopped so that they can't do this to anyone else, and i don't want anyone else to have to learn the hard way that i have as well as too many others. if we don't even try to stop them they'll be just as happy as can be while everyone else is withering in misery. I've been living from paycheck to paycheck cause of these frauds, message me if you are will to join me.

• Ob
    obxbevy Aug 30, 2010

Charged several times. I did not order. Called several times & was told I'd get a refund but instead got other charges!!!