DazzeSmileFraud

Bought a trial and then found out had to pay Money and return this item within 14 business days or else I would get charged. I cancelled the same day and requested the item not be sent. Spoke with a representative who said she could not do this, asked to speak with her manager and she said they did not have any on the floor. After repeating this request over 10 times she found a person named Darrin employee#154652. He said they cant do anything and I just would have to pay for it to be resent. He said there is a 4% change he could change this. I asked him to try and he said he was busy and had a lot to do because people did not show up to work that day. I shared with him I am the customer and wanted to cancel the order before it is shipped because I do not want to use the product. He said sorry but that is just how it is and he would not call and try to help. I requested he try and call and stop this order and call me back. He just said he does not think he can.

Total waste of time, money and a big head ache. I highly recommend never working with these people. They do not believe in working with customers and could care less about customer satisfaction.

• Da
    Dazzle White consumer Nov 06, 2009

So what is it? Dazzle White, DazzeSmile, Premium White???? Whatever it is don't do this! After ordering the whitening pen for a "free" trial period ... and since I was on the same web-site, I filled out the info they requested... only to find out later that I was now "enrolled" in their membership. So when I tried to cancel, since it burned my gums, I was told I would be charged $86.00 for "the Pen" (what a laugh) and to cancel the membership. I had also received separately a package with a tooth whitening tray and two syringes of gel... with no paperwork. Only the name on the envelope indicated who it was from.
    When canceling, I had to call a separate number for this and was charges $43, 00 for this one! Can we say scam! I hope everyone reads these e-mails from consumers to realize free trials are not worth it. And if I find identity theft in my future, I'll know just who to examine first.

• Bi
    BigMonkeyLove Dec 03, 2009

I ordered the product on line on October 05, 2009 and as soon as I had clicked the okay button it popped up that in 14 days I would be charged $87.62. I immediately called the [protected] number and cancelled the order. The next day I checked my on-line banking and found out that $2.95 had been taken out by VARIMI LLC VARIMI LLC [protected] FLUS. In the 1st place I had cancelled this order. In the second place the postage was supposed to be $1.95 because I entered the Dazzle code that was asked for. When the product came I gave it back to the postman and told him I had cancelled the order and I was refusing delivery. He wrote on it REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER UNOPENED. On October 7th I contacted the postal service and they tracked the package and said it was retuned to the address above on October14, 2009. Then on October 26, 2008 the $87.62 was taken from my account. I had notified my bank of this problem when the $2.95 was taken out. But that didn't stop the initial payment only futureones. I have been fighting with this business or whatever it is since then. Today I was told by a supervisor named Claudia that she tried to put the money back into my account but was unable to do so because they no longer are affiliated with this business. So now I am out the money I should not be out of and don't have the product either. This is a fraud and a scam operation. I have all the printouts of the online chats I had with them beginning October14, 2009 that was before my 14 day trial period was over and the day they received the product back. In the chats the name of the company changed from DazzleWhite to DazzeSmile to [email protected] Thank you Margaret Ware 1005 S Main Liberty, Mo [protected]-8099