Dazzesmile, Dazzlesmile, DazzlewhiteFraud, return policy, multiple names addresses

This company is a joke and will cause a lot of honest people a lot of harm if they are allowed to continue operating in the United States like this. They have literature, terms and conditions, and return instructions that all contradict each other. Do not buy this product unless you are prepared to be refunded a unspecified amount, and have your credit card billed 14 days after your trial to the tune of $87.62 EVERY MONTH. I have everything documented that can verify this and I will happily share this information with the BBB, or a competent attorney. Please read all this information I compiled on them in a attempt to get rid of this fraudulent product backed by even more fraudulent information. Take a minute to see for yourself how they intend to rip us off! They even misspell words in their terms and agreements!!!

Dazzlewhite Confusion
(Which is it, DazzeSmile, DazzleSmile, Dazzlesmile Pro, DazzeSmile Pen, DAZZLEWHITE, Farend Services Ltd, or the beutyclub?)
(What is the return policy? 14 days, 30 days, or 60 days?)
(I agreed to the terms and conditions of DazzeSmile which appear at the top of page 3.The one without the L in it and the one who tells me to return the product to “Please send all returns to: DazzleSmile PO Box 10276 Des Moines, Iowa 50381 United States”).
(Beuty Club) (notice spelling error in Beuty) appears on your credit card [protected]
www.dazzlesmilepro.com is their web address
Farend Services Ltd. (the company) operates the website above
(DAZZLEWHITE) appears on their packaging that Trial is sent in
(DazzeSmile) appears in their Cancellation Confirmation to me
(DazzeSmile Pen) appears in the Cancellation Confirmation sent to me
(Dazzlesmile Pro) President/ CEO is how their CEO signed off on False Advertising claim
(DazzleSmile) appears on the literature that accommodates the trial (On the literature, it says in bold, Please Note: If you’re still not seeing results after the Trial period, don’t worry! You’re still covered by our 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Not everyone sees results at the same time, so stick with it.) Now they claim to have a 60 day guarantee. . What is it, a 14 day money back guarantee, a 30 day money back guarantee, or a 60 day guarantee? See the following email that I received when I cancelled my auto billing etc. Not only does it have spelling errors that spell check would have caught but they refer to themselves as DazzeSmile? Their Literature says Dear Friend, Congratulations on……Anyway it’s titled DazzleSmile. And Customer turned employee, Sarah Nicholson, can be reached at [protected]
(Which is it, DazzeSmile DazzleSmile, DAZZLEWHITE, Dazzlesmile Pro, DazzeSmile Pen, Farend Services Ltd or the beutyclub?)
(What is the return policy? 14 days, 30 days, or 60 days?)
(Where and How are we to ship returns for refund to?)
Your DazzeSmile Cancellation Confirmation
Dear,

Please keep this cancellation note for future reference.

Sincerely,
DazzeSmile Cancellation Department

NOTE: This message is fully automated, so please do not reply to this message. If you have any further questions of concerns please contact our customer service department at [protected].
Now look at the Return Instructions I received via Email below and notice the confusion between Companies, Return Policy terms, and different return instructions/addresses where product is to be returned to. This contradicts their Terms and Conditions which states;

Now their RETURN INSTRUCTIONS I received VIA Email is here;
Return Instructions As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in.. 1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 60 day Money Back Guarantee time. 2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned. 3. Ask to insure the package against loss. 4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed. 5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.
Return Address for United States of America:

DazzleSmile UNITED KINGDOM
BTB Mailflight Ltd.,
Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,
Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

The refund will be processed within 10 business days of receiving and processing the product back into our Warehouse.

Now the fun part, my chat with Kim at DazzleSmile, used interchangeably with many other company names.
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Kim'
Kim: Hello and welcome to DazzleSmile. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?
you: Chris
you: Kim What is your return refund policy?
Kim: Did you already place an order?
you: What is your return/refund policy?
Kim: We offer a 30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee. If you don't experience the kind of results you come to expect from what some people call "The World's most powerful teeth whitener", then we don't want your money. You have one month from the time you receive Dazzle Smile to try it for yourself risk free.
you: I just called in to cancel my order and I was not given 30 days like you claim. My order was placed on 9/21 and I was told today that your product had already shipped for October and I would be billed on the 12th for 80 plus dollars. Providing I return the product unopened.
Kim: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?
you:I took out my details for obvious reasons
Kim: One moment please while I locate your account information.
Kim: You will not be charged $87.62 for the trial if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over. If the package arrives after that, then you will still be refunded. You are covered under a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
you: Well I consider this to be false advertising. You offer a FULL 30 day money back guarantee but don't mention that you (the customer) will be billed an additional $87.62 before the 30 day trial is over and you had better not open the package that's coming next.
Kim: Please review the Terms and Conditions which you had indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your order:
Kim: http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Kim: I apologize, but everything is clearly stated in our terms & conditions.
you: I will get my money back and make this loud and clear to everyone on the internet...
Kim: Yes, we offer a 30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee. If you don't experience the kind of results you come to expect from what some people call "The World's most powerful teeth whitener", then we don't want your money. You have one month from the time you receive Dazzle Smile to try it for yourself risk free.
you: The way you word the whole thing is fraud, you will get this back the day I get it. I won't use your product because your advertising is BS and you most certainly want my money or you wouldn't be auto billing me before my 30 day so called trial is up...
Kim: You have been already removed from the auto shipment program.
you: My problem with your company is you are going to auto bill me for product that you sent well within the 30 day window. People need to know about your company and be exposed to the truth, this includes all the various ISP's that had your product on their website's home page.
you: Your product must be a joke. You bill under beutyclub, you state you are with DazzleSmile, and your product shipping label refers to your company as Dazzlewhite. I will make sure everyone is aware of my interaction with your company so they don't fall into the same trap I did. I love how you use incorrect spelling of words to your advantage and how you have to sell this stuff using 3 different NAMES!!!
Kim: I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, You will not be charged $87.62 for the trial if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over.
you: Oh now its a 14 day trial. With a 30 day money back guarantee. Do you need the trial back as well? You previously stated that "you didn't want my money" but now you make it so hard to ensure that You get $87.62 from me. People all over the world would love to know this before ordering your product on a trial basis. In the internet age, everyone is skeptical of companies and claims like yours, add to that insecurity the fact that you auto bill before their 30 day trial is up, you're difficult to identify because you use three different names to ensure ultimate confusion, and you aren't clear about what to return to you. Plus people don't have time to go through all this to ensure they aren't billed $87.62, then they HAVE TO TRUST YOU, to return their money at a later date. I will ship you the trial back today via the cheapest method I can find.
Kim: http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Kim: I apologize, but everything is clearly stated in our terms & conditions.
you: In the mean time, thank you for allowing me to screen shot this entire conversation so people can see what frustration they will have to deal with when they order product from your company.
you: Show this to your CEO and ask him or her if this is how they envisioned bringing this product to market. Skepticism will rise considerably.
you: I just read your fake advertising piece great ammo for further making my case. You CEO won't even state his or her name, and they sign off on their statement as DazzleSmile Pro, now we are up to four different identities and a CEO who won't identify themselves.
you: I believe that every corporation has the obligation to make their business practices as transparent as possible, because an informed customer is a happy customer that will always keeps coming back. Our product is what keeps the customers coming back, not our marketing practices. Dazzlesmile Pro President/ CEO
Kim: I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
you: For the public, it is now 1:00pm Central time and Kim has not responded in some time. Save yourself some money and beware of companies that anticipate "False Advertising", this means this has been a problem so rather than react to every complaint they get fairly, they stear you to their website and terms and conditions and ask you to send them a letter if you have a false advertising complaint for them. Save yourself some money and go to your dentist who will charge you approximately $300 for a teeth whitening program.
you: EFFECTIVE DATE: August 1, 2009 Terms of Use Welcome to www.dazzlesmilepro.com (“Web Site”) operated by Farend Services Ltd. (the “Company”). By visiting the Web Site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms of Use”) including the Privacy Policy http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/privacy.php which is incorporated herein. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use the Web Site. Web Site Access The Company authorizes you to use the Web Site for your personal use. You may not use the Web Site for any commercial purpose, except as provided for herein. You may not interfere with the operation of the Web Site or make changes to it. You may not use any technology to monitor the traffic on the Web Site or copy the content contained on the Web Site. We reserve the right to deny any person the use of the Web Site. Billing When you place your order today with DazzleSmile, you will automatically become a part of our elite customer club. Your active credit card will only be billed $4.95 for the shipping of your 14-day trial. If you choose to keep your trial, your active credit card will be billed the low member price of only $87.62 for your trial, and then again every 30 days should you continue to use DazzleSmile. And remember, there’s no obligation – you can cancel your membership at any time by calling [protected]. Orders outside of US pay an additional $9.95 for shipping. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME!
you: And finally: Here is how to prevent you from going through what I did:
you: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Your order of DazzleSmile is backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ("Guarantee"). In order to make use of our Guarantee, you are obligated to send back any unused portions of DazzleSmile and we must receive it within 30 days of the charge date so that you may receive a full refund for your purchase. Please send all returns to: DazzleSmile PO Box 10276 Des Moines, Iowa 50381 United States *** Thank you for visiting the Web Site. If you have any questions, please contact us here. http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php
Kim: ?
Kim: Please let me know how may I help you from here?
you: We are done, I will be returning my sample today and as soon as I receive shipment of whatever it is that you already mailed to me, I will return that as well so I can have the charges of $87.62 reversed.
Kim: Yes, you will not be charged $87.62 for the trial if we receive the package back before the 14 days trial period is over. If the package arrives after that, then you will still be refunded. You are covered under a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
you: So, do I need to be on the look out for another package from your company? To date, I have received one and I haven't used the product. Do I need to return that piece of product in order to get my money back completely? You state two different things in your statement. The way I read it is that I have 14 days to return the trial package or I am out $87.62. And in order to get back the other $87.62 I will need to keep on the look out for a new shipment and return it within 30 days of my original order to have that charge reversed. Potentially, I could be out $87.62 x2 while I wait to have your charges reversed. Your product sells nothing it's your false advertising practices that make Dazzle whatever the name is money.
you: Thank you for taking the time to try out DazzeSmile. This is an automated message to confirm that you have recently been removed from our preferred customer program; therefore you will no longer be receiveing any more DazzeSmile products or shipments unless a shipment had already been shipped prior to your cancellation. In case you are still within your 14-day trial offer, then you are still responsible for this order as well as the billing of $87.62 for the DazzeSmile Pen at the end of your 14-day trial period. This billing will only take place if you fail to return the product back to us before the end of your trial period. If we do receive and process your trial return at our returns department before the end of your trial offer period then this charge will not take place. If you 14-day trial period has already ended and you have received or been shipped an additional shipment, then you will not be billed for any other shipment from this point forward. Please keep this cancellation note for future reference.
you: In the message above it states nothing about a 30 day money back guarantee. How does your company stay in business? I have spent to much time with you on this matter. Have a nice day and I expect a 100% refund for your products I am returning. In the end, I expect to have been billed for the original $1.99 shipping fee.
you: People please look closely to this automated response. Your email response to me above states something different. It basically states that I have 14 days to return your DazzeSmile product. Wow now we are dealing with 4 different companies, add DazzeSmile without the l in it's spelling, as well as the DazzeSmile Pen, note the Pen added to the end of it's product name and the absence of the L in DazzleSmile. I will forward this to the BBB of their area for everyone's behalf. "Thank you for taking the time to try out DazzeSmile. This is an automated message to confirm that you have recently been removed from our preferred customer program; therefore you will no longer be receiveing any more DazzeSmile products or shipments unless a shipment had already been shipped prior to your cancellation. In case you are still within your 14-day trial offer, then you are still responsible for this order as well as the billing of $87.62 for the DazzeSmile Pen at the end of your 14-day trial period. This billing will only take place if you fail to return the product back to us before the end of your trial period. If we do receive and process your trial return at our returns department before the end of your trial offer period then this charge will not take place. If you 14-day trial period has already ended and you have received or been shipped an additional shipment, then you will not be billed for any other shipment from this point forward. Please keep this cancellation note for future reference.

• Ga
    GameCock Sep 30, 2009

I am a victim of these companies as they illegally debited my bank account in the amount of $92.37. I plan to speak to my attorney about this matter. CNN and FOX should bear some responsibility, unless this too was a lie.

I feel like a fool; my mother always told me that nothing is ever free in life. I knew this, but went ahead and ordered the free sample. HA!

My dentist and periodontist advised me NOT to use these products, as they could cause irreversible damage.

• Ka
    karleebarlee Sep 30, 2009

if something is advertised as a "free sample" and you have to put in a credit card number, guess what - it ain't free.

• Ju
    June M. Protani Oct 02, 2009

On August 29, 2009 I cancelled my subscription, E-Mail Cancellation # 313955 and returned my trial offer, which was within the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee time (Return Authorization # ZW41178295925) and requested no further shipment of this product or charges to my Master Card. On September 4, 2009, I received another package (Order # [protected], which was charged to my Master Card. On September 14, 2009 I returned the product (Authorization # DZW411178295925. I still have not received my full refund.
    Effective October 2, 2009 I have had my Master Card blocked. Hopefully, they will not be able to had any more charges.

June M. Protani
    [email protected]

JoyRux Oct 14, 2009

I "clearly" told the person on the phone that if they were going to charge me any more than 1.95 for the "sample" I did not want the "sample" I told them that they were NOT authorized to take anymore money out of my account other than the $1.95 EVER. To my surprise, I thought I could trust them the man told me "no, mam we will NOT take anymore of your money other than $1.95 for the sample, you have my word" Well, his word wasn't worth anything, they took $87.62 out of my account, which caused me over $150 in overdraft fees. They WILL NOT credit my account back. They claim that what I got was "not" a "sample" but the full supply. They told me they would credit me if I send it back but refuse to give me an address to mail it back to...DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, THIS COMPANY LIKES TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEY DON'T CARE!!!

JoyRux Oct 14, 2009

Can we file a class action suit against this company? Anyone with me on this one?

• Pa
    Pat2 Oct 16, 2009

I am going through the same thing with them now. Did you get your money back?
    Actually CleanWhites does the same thing and what is so confusing is they send you the free trial with the monthly supply and I had 2 invoices in one box...one for 99cents for the trial that also states the recurrent charge of $79.95 +$5.95 s/h and anothe invoice for $49.95 and also states a recurrent charge of $49.95. These are from Cleanwhites. I didn't receive an invoice for DazzleWhite but received a pen and no sample in the CleanWhites, just a box of the kit. I specifically asked the guy on the phone about charges and said don't send if you are going to charge me anything other than for the shipping for the trail. And he said ok. And why should I have to pay shipping charges on something that should not have been shipped to me in the first place because I canceled the order before it should have been.

So, my questions is I don't even know at this point what I need to ship back because I'm not sure what goes where. And they can't answer you.

• Er
    eramirez559 Oct 20, 2009

I had requested the Dazzle White / Dazzle Smile product under the "Free trial" basis but after a week my account was charged $49.95 and in about 2 weeks my account was charged $79.95. I had to cancel IMMEDIATELY becuase i was never told about these outrages charges. I dont know what to do now.

• Ms
    Ms Had Enough Oct 20, 2009

Yes i was bloody taken by this scam and I'm furious. It goes without saying that you should never cross an angry law student! I'm all for legal action against this scam! This is international fraud. I'm aware that this has effected many countries so i would be interested in co-ordinating a world wide concurrent class action suit. We would need representatives in each country that could compile all information and complaint testimonials relevant to their respective country. The power of this information combined is enormous! On its own, individual complaints will get lost among st the rest of individual complaints. Once we have a global indication of the extent of this scam we can forward all our collective information to each and every trade organisation. Next, we can obtain media attention. Anyone from Australia will be aware of A Current Affairs, a program which seeks out and exposes these scams on television. I can work on Australian media however, representatives of the USA, New Zealand, UK and any other nation would have to employ their own media coverage (although i will try and help).
    I wont lie this will be time consuming for anyone who dares take on these ### If you have enough rage over such an abhorrent scheme, a scheme which i have read has ripped off money from a breast cancer charity, then please send me an email.
    Please bare with me if i take a while to reply as i am researching the most effective means of countering these ### and not just shutting them down for good, but to make them an example of how the public has had enough! and yes, one person can make a difference.
    You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; [email protected]

Ps; ignore the regurgitated response from apparent "representatives" of this company. The same drivel has been posted next to any internet complaint.

Pps; i will be posting this same message on every and all sites where i find complaints, please feel free to copy my post and do the same. Spread the word, enough is enough!

DazzleScam Oct 21, 2009

When I clicked on a banner I was taken to the ordering pages with no terms and conditions. How can these people expect you to read the terms and condition when they are not listed on the ordering pages? Complete scam and they know it. Visa are getting a huge amount of complaints about these.

In future I will only used a prepaid credit card when shopping online, then people like this can't take more than is there.

The easiest way to fight back against these fools is to click their banner adverts on the search engines. This will soon eat into their marketing budget and hammer their end of year profit.

• Su
    Susan Berry Oct 23, 2009

I too, ATTEMPTED to request a FREE sample of the tooth whitening product and have had my credit card charged for services I did not request. During the process of filling out the on-line FREE sample request form, I noticed a button to activate the request and two trial memberships to other clubs. I saw no way to enter the FREE sample request form and not enter the memberships so, I pressed the Esc button instead. This should have discontinued my enrollment completly. Several weeks later I still received the FREE sample. I immediatley contacted the DazzleSmile customer services and they (Patricia) informed me that there were no other memberships associated with the offer. She stated that the FREE sample was mine to keep. Now I have two charges on my credit card, each for $87.62!! How do I get this to stop and get these charges removed from my account?

• Ra
    radley Oct 26, 2009

i also have fallen victim to dazzle white!i live in the u.k and when i put my debit card number in i was charged $11.90 for shipping costs, i spoke to someone on the live chat and cancelled at once but they told me i would still have to pay $87.00 for registering with them in the first place...2 weeks later and i still havent received anything from them NOT even the FREE trial...im going to check with my bank to see if anything else has been taken...and the phone number ive got for them never gets answered...Rachel

• Sh
    shannonbaby Oct 26, 2009

This is the biggest bunch of crap and I have contacted the better business bureau. First off, it doesn't work. Secondly, the 14 day trial period begins the day you place the order. Counting the 3-7 delivery days, you only have a few days to try the product and get it back without being charged. I hope everyone reads this and stick with their dentist to get their teeth whitened.

Annna Oct 30, 2009

DO NOT fall for this, it really is a complete scam. I ordered Dazzelsmile a few weeks ago believing i was getting a free sample and only paying posting costs, I then looked into the company more after it not arriving for a long time and relised that if the so called free trial is not returned within 14 days you will be charged over 50 pound every month for more of this prouct. I then spoke to some one over their "live chat" and told them I wanted to cancel the trial. This could not be done as I had already signed up for it but luckly I could cancel any other shippings. The "free trial" arrived in the post today and first thing tomorrow I will be taking it straight down the post office and having it shipped back. I did speak to some one a few hours ago to ask for the return address, and was told by "sylvia" that she would email it to me. This I have still not received. I have, to be on the safe side, just now changed my credit card number so no payments can be made to it by them. i would recommend to every one to do this. If you have already ordered this product and began to use it, they will charge you over 50 pound next month. They do say that if you dont like the product after trying it and return it within 14 days you will not be charged any more but after speaking to "Maddy" on the live chat, she said that the product must be unopened to be able to cancel any further payments. So any one that has ordered it - phone them up, cancel it and send it all straight back.

• Me
    meya Oct 30, 2009

i ordered a trial sample, which i have not received. while checking my account i saw two charges for 87.62 each, plus two service fees of 2.63 each. one is for PRISTINEHLTH (DAZZLE) and the other is for ULTIFRESHWELL

• Ri
    rico05 Nov 01, 2009

I was looking for a part time job on "gumtree", and one advertised a product testing postition for a teeth whitening company going into the market. They told me I would be paid up to £200 to review DazzleSmile, and I could get the item for free, all I had to do was pay the postage costs. The postage costs charged to my credit card were more than what was stated when I made the order. Then the email address for the "product testing" people became non existent, and I couldn't find anything about them. I became suspicious, so I looked for the website for the product I had, in case I had to cancel this trial. It took ages to find them, and I only did so by hearing about these complaints. I phoned them and cancelled my membership, and I asked them if I'd be charged anything else and they told me I had to send the item back. I asked them if there was anything else I'd be charged for and they told me I now had a subscription with some other website! So I cancelled this too, who knows how much the phone calls were costing me. I'm now going to keep a close eye on my credit card. This is a really bad scam, but the companies are all in different coutries, so I don't know how I can do anything about it. If anyone has any ideas...

• Hi
    hitandmiss Nov 01, 2009

The intersting thing about dazzle smile/white is the word play used in their policy and aggreement page. They have two sections explaining how you will be charged "IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL". Just by accepting the 14 day trial offer you are bound by a contractual agreement to PAY FOR A MEMBERSHIP. So once your order is placed, you still must pay the $87. you may have misunderstood in the policy page.. They should word it better and tell us we will be charged even if we decide to cancel within the trial period. Good thing is.. you may call and recieve whitening products whenever you wish to work on that SMILE without paying additional membership fees. You've already paid so take advantage when your money is right...

• Sm
    s merrill Nov 01, 2009

I fell for this scam also; I returned the product the very NEXT day after receiving it along with the details of their so called TRIAL offer...previously undisclosed !...A TOTAL SCAM; I telephoned customer service and was told my return could sit in their warehouse for 10 days or longer before being processed meanwhile my credit card would be charged the $87.62 !
    EVEN THOUGH I RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. These fraudulant scam artist MUST be put out of business !!

• Ca
    cassiusbrutus Nov 02, 2009

To all those who have complaints against DazzlesmilePro (NOT Dazzlesmile) and various other assorted names and Farend Services Ltd.

Dazzlesmile (TM) has taken out an Action in Salt Lake City (Oct 20) against the above for alleged Desist Trademark Infringement and False Advertising.

Make a claim against your bank/credit card companies!

See: http://news.findlaw.com then Use their searchbox

• Fa
    falcon703 Nov 02, 2009

This is truly a fraud. They advertise a trial without obligation and then they get your card number. Once you do that you are sund because they will ship this little tube of "whitener" and charge you $87.62. I just got off the phone with my bank and had to cancel the credit card. Does anyone have an address for this company. I would like to file with the BBB and others about their activity.

Mariceg Nov 03, 2009

I authorized a trial offer and was charged $1.95 for this product, and since then, have been charged $79.00 twice. My name was also handed over to other bogus sites who are sending me charges for products not received. They are from products referred to as Ultifreshwell, Betterdtox and Pristinehlth. They have charged me with no products being delivered. I have had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. This is a total scam and should immediately be investigated. Its disgusting!!

DaveMc1 Nov 06, 2009

DazzleSmile is a complete rip off. I was conned into a "free trial" for teeth whitening products only to realsie to my cost that money has been taken from my bank without my pre authorisation.

I have no idea how to cancel my membership. I am now going to the authorities with my complaint.

The bank will not do anything to assist in my efforts to refund my monies.

• Ca
    cathy0372 Nov 06, 2009

I was charged an additional $87.62 with no prior warning.

• Bo
    bootsdog Nov 06, 2009

This company is like dazzlewhite. they charge $1.95 for a pen that whitens your teeth. they billed my account $87. they said send the product back. they told my banker they would send the return information in my email account. there were 3 emails with unknown sender and 'BLOCKED FOR SAFETY THIS MSG MAY BE DANGEROUS' prohibiting my opening to get the return address. I will return to my bank with this information. This mess has caused about 4 hours of cleaning up. These people are THIEVES OF THE WORST KIND. ONe can walk into Walmart and buy teeth whitening for $20 for a month. NOt a little pen. Or 3 days of trays with product.

• La
    Laurie M Flores Nov 14, 2009

I ordered a sample of Dazzlewhite (Dazzlesmile), teeth whitening product for 1.95 for just shipping and handling. I tried to cancel within the trial period and the number I had was a non working number, so was uable to cancel. When you sign up, they have false info to cancel on. I then starting receiving numerous packages of their product and also by another company called Teeth White, each shipment was for approx 89.72 to 95.60 that was charged on my Credit Card. I have spent hours with my bank and they are the ones that provided me with the correct # to get in touch with the company. Due to the fact that I ordered the product, there is nothing I can do to get my money back, even though they did not provide a good number to cancel on. I am stuck, I am allowed to send some packages back but with a 20% restock fee. That is alot of money and to send the ones I could send back I had to pay $20 to insure them and get a tracking number. Sure it was my error to be sucked into this scam but how can people in times like this be so cruel? They sure have all there legalities in place. How do they get away with the other companies sending you things, believe me, they have a legal answer for that one too. I have been in tears for the last few days. It also happened with Purely White. I am out about $1500 dollars with the two companies combined. The advertisement comes up as a woman that wants to give you a heads up about two companies (at this time it was Purely White and Dazzlewhite(Dazzlesmile) that if you trial both products, they both enhance each other. I have seen other advertisents now everytime I log onto my email which is through Cox Cable. The names have changed now to other teeth whitening companies. When I had tried to cancel, the phone line did not work, it went static after a few "your business is important to us, please stay on the line" then it goes static, then hangs up. My bank gave me 3 other numbers. The bank is very familiar with the scam and so is the post office so it is obviously happening to lots of people. That sounds like fraud written all over and my bank nor the company would do anything about it.
    I have spent two days of talking trying to contact these companies and talking to the bank. At least 9 hours both days. These were my days off. I am a paramedic and make $14.50 an hour. I am exhausted emotionally. Have to go back on tomorrow and don't feel rested. My job is very physical and emotionally draining. I am so upset that I can't even do anything. I have lost alot of money. I just don't know how people can be so cruel, it scares me. I know that we live in a tough world but these companies are scamming us (and we were silly enough to fall for it) One of my sons is mentally disabled and smokes and his teeth are rotting due to his illness not brushing nor caring for himself. I trialed the product for him so I could at least help his teeth look better. I just wanted to try it, was not expecting to pay thousands for it. I am emotionally drained from the whole incident. How can companies go on like this and get away with it. If I got an attorney, I would have to pay more money. There is no hope I guess. The number provided above was obtained after hours of research with my bank and myself.
    Why doesn't someone stop them?

• Ta
    TAber35 Nov 16, 2009

Their marketing is misleading, they offer a product for a free trial, then after the free trial they charge your credit card $87.62. I thought I was providing my credit card number for shipping only, now they are charging me nearly $90 for a product I am not going to use, purely on the principle of their misleading marketing.

Also, I've already paid for shipping, now I have to pay to ship the item back, insured & with a tracking number. If I don't provide these extra services, and the product doesn't make it back, then I won't be refunded the $87.62.

• Gw
    GWCampbell Nov 16, 2009

They make a TRAIL OFFER, then you automatically get charged $87.62! Plus they have these International Service fees of a few cents and then a dollar or two that keep hitting the account just before they hit it for the bigger charges!

dazzlewhite Nov 16, 2009

I supposedly ordered a saple of dazzlewhite. my dentist said i could not use. i called dazzle white and first of all got a number that was no longer in service. Took me a week to get the right number i called and was told to return the product. Let me say I never authorized a payment of 86.00 to my account but they took it anyway within the 30 day trial period. I returned the product and now they say that it was after thethirty days so i can not get a refund. I am uturning over to the district atorneys office in california. They are scam artist's and liars. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! yOU'LL BE SORRY YOU DID.

• Ga
    gale thomas Nov 21, 2009

I agreed to receiving a free sample of teeth whitening gel...agreeing to pay the $1.99 shipping. I got charged 2x $80.00 some dollars plus shipping for them both. I had absolutely NO idea I was going to be put on some subscription for getting them monthly. I sent back them both. Then I got charged another $25.00 some dollars plus shipping?!?! because they had automatically signed me up for a website called eliteclub which is supposed to give some nutritional information on fitness or some crap!!! I had no idea about this!!! What a rip off!!! I had cancelled my subscription after finding out about these $80.00 charges...and canceled my debit card as well...
    and somehow they still charged me for that eliteclub...!!! These people are crooks!!!

• Ve
    vera linda Nov 23, 2009

I ordered 1 dazzlesmile from the web costing £4 I received 2 which cost me £7.48. When I looked on my statement Ultifresh took out 2 amounts 1 for £53.12 the other £52.93..then another company called MHMMMTWEET took out£17.98 and Harmony Finacial took out 36.45.this adds up to £160.48.and I got nothing for that, obviously this is a scam from the US and needs to be sorted.I am a pensioner and cannot afford this at all.I shall also be writing to the customer service operation. regards ms V Pond.

• Bf
    bflynn Nov 24, 2009

Please can someone stop these con artists . My credit card company are not listening to me and the companies have now taken 2 amounts both over £50. The second amount was taken even after I had phoned my card company to put a stop on any further payments. HELP! I can t afford this money leaving my account every 2 weeks!

• Ta
    TASHENKA Nov 25, 2009

Hello I am agree whit must of the coments here they really don`t know how to work well, I order a trial of 0.99 and when they charged my credit card i called them and they told me a number box and an addres to send it back to them but i didn`t received the money within 10 busness, and i called then again and very quitely they told that they can`t do a refund becasuse the trial was exired, so which is the reason to ask me to put the product back, so they charged my account and keept the product too, and they said they can`t do anything. The correct way was that the deposit will be refunded once the box arrive to this addrees PREMIUMWHITE USA 22100 E TH AVE #100 AURORA CO [protected] but they said they can`t do it because the trail was expire, helloooo so why do they toldm in this phone [protected] to send it back, so know I couln`t keep the product and my account is charged for the amount of $ 87.62.

• To
    tonya barbour Nov 25, 2009

I ordered this sample of the dazzlesmile tooth whitner and was told I would only have to pay the 1.97 shipping cost. And then once I got the small sample I then found out that the company had charged my account with out my permissin, for 87.00. I did not get the product or my money back, I had to get another debit card so that they would not charge me again without my permission. So now I am having to wait for another debit card that I have yet to get and it has been at least a month now. This company needs to be sued and we should all get our money back plus money for the stress that it has caused.

• Wh
    Whocaresiftheyarenotwhite Nov 25, 2009

My husband signed up for a "FREE" trial. Received his credit card statement today and it has been debited on with $100.77A$ on 3/11 and another $107.89A$ on 18/11. Received no product. Have attempted to reach them via their website and cannot. If I have to ring USA that will be very expensive, and by the tone of other complaints you are on hold for a substantial time. My only recourse is to dispute the payment with the credit card company and cancel the credit card. All that for a "FREE" trial!

• 24
    2468 Nov 26, 2009

I asked for the samples. Did not get them. Was phoned by someone in order to verify my "billing details" Upon questioning, he informed me that I would be paying a monthly fee for the product. I stated that I did not want this and I refused billing for it. The person hung up on me! That was 2 months ago so I thought the message got through. Now 3 different charges are on my credit card totalling almost $300!

• Ju
    Julie Cassells Nov 26, 2009

I took advantage of dazzlesmiles introductory offer on the internet (through a facebook link) for what i thought was a 'one off' offer for their dazzlesmile pen style applicator. Much to my anger I received another similar product sent today stating 'this package contains your new shipment of DazzleSmile at our discounted rate'. If I wanted this product I would have ordered it! The letter has no return address and even worse no bill to let me know how much they have scammed me for a product I never wanted!! I 've emailed the company but I'm worried about where I stand legally. Can anyone help?

Julie Cassells

kelly66 Nov 26, 2009

Hi, Treresa its me people please look at my other posts and comments about dazzle smile, premium white, premium white pro, premium white ultra, dazzle smile pro WHAT WILL YOU NAME IT NEXT

kelly66 Nov 26, 2009

contact your local news, they love to expose scams if we all do it.it will go national at some point and lawsuits will soon fallow

kelly66 Nov 26, 2009

Hi, Julie please check my other comments click on my name may be of some help, thx

• Fe
    Felice5 Dec 01, 2009

I ordered the product with a 30 day free trial. I called within the 30 days and said I wanted to return the product. She said that it was too late for the $87+ not to be charged to my credit card but as soon as they received the product, they would refund to my card. She gave me an RMA number and I mailed it. After a couple of weeks, I still have not gotten the refund so I called their customer service. The rep that answered was very rude and said that I had not returned it within 30 days so would not receive a refund. I told him that wasn't true. I did return it within 30 days and in addition, the person I had spoken to before said it would be refunded. He said he was ending the call because there was nothing else to discuss. I would not get a refund.

annoyedme Dec 01, 2009

i have a friend who used to work at one of their call centers ..she said the only way you can get a refund is to get your bank to call them and let your bank (not you) request a refund. they will transfer you to someone else but you might be able to get a refund this way. also if you are calling yourself dont get mad at the operators...they actually dont have a refund button so they cant give you a refund so it does no good to argue with them it just wastes your time and theirs all they can do is read from a script...dont bother asking for a supervisor either. just have your bank call them and request a refund for you.