DazzelwhiteDazzelWhite Tooth Whitener

G

The online advertisement for this product is very deceptive. By accepting the free trial you are actually signing up to receive the product every month at a cost of $58.76. The company will then bill your credit card and the credit card company cannot stop payment because it is an electronic debit. The second shipment of the product will arrive within a few days of the first and your credit card will be billed again. The customer care telephone line is ofetn not operational. I am sure that this is both a scam and a a rip-off. I am available to be included in a class action suit against this company and others like it such as BriteWhite. I believe that the companies conspired with each other on their advertisments of a consumer suggesting that the free trial were free.

• Jb
    jbande2 Aug 14, 2009

I ordered the sample whitening product and have never received anything, yet they keep charging my credit card. The sample was supposed to be free, with only a $3 shipping charge.

• Jn
    jnguyen Aug 24, 2009

I strongly agree with the aboved complaint. This company should not be available online for its dishonesty. Not only I got charged so many times but they also gave out your credit card number to another company and you will get charged for something you don't even know as they said it's part of the term and conditions. This is sure a scam. Someone has to do something to protecte the consumers, their business licence should be provoked. Stay away from this company and other too such as EASY WHITE...

• Em
    Emily Boston, MA Aug 24, 2009

The SAME thing happened to me and I would also be available to follow up with a class action lawsuit against this SCAM...I clicked on the "for more info" link and was billed for an initial shipment that was supposed to be free; then for two more shipments (one never received) both debiting over $58 from my bank account unauthorized. I was not thrilled either that the compnay NOR the bank left me completely powerless over my own account transactions. SOMETHING for consumer rights needs to be done against these criminals - both the companies aND the BANKS. The rich getting richer...I returned the one shipment received without even requesting to get, and am awaiting a credit for my unauthorized transaction TO THIS DAY. The only reason I even noticed it was at quick glance at my checking statement wondering where my money seemed to be disappearing...
    Emily
    Boston, MA

• Po
    power-weeder Aug 27, 2009

yeah they got me, bank says can't stop because i agreed to pay them.
    fckers wish i could get hold of them.i'm in australia so it's up to yu guys over there.
    i'll keep watching updates. ###os probably in bahamas by now.
    someone answered the enquiries number and said my order was cancelled but now two more deductions "healthmember [protected] cy" for $8.86 and VH access [protected] cy" for $4.01 this really rubs the loss in they came back for more!!
    rgs mal cliff
    mdcliff at yahoo.com

• Gl
    glenys Aug 31, 2009

I fell into their trap like lots of other people, after recieving the product and using it for 2 days we had very bad burns in our mouths that lasted for days. Unfortunatley we were on holiday when the product arrived so the 14 days were well out of date by the time we tried it. I cancelled the contract on the 24/8/09 and managed to get a cancellation number and an e-mail confirmation on the 24/8/09.
    The product is supposed to last 90 days but this did not stop them from taking more money on the 26/08/09. There answer was that they had dispatched another package. It is now the 31/8/09 and no package has arrived.
    I am still trying to get back my money, but it is very difficult to get an e-mail address or a postage address, only a phone number that costs a fortune dailing from the UK as the FREE numbers do not work from the UK.

• Po
    power-weeder Sep 21, 2009

the ###ers got me again
    this time $3.49
    dosn't sound much but imagine how many they are stealing from
    it says
    "elite pack [protected] CY"
    isn't it time sumone contacted the FBI credit card fraud squad ??????

• Ba
    bamshowpigs14191 Oct 02, 2009

They tell you it is a free trial and all you pay is shipping. Then at day 15 they charge you 84.92 to your credit card saying they gave you a full 30 day supply. In reality all you get with the trial is a 3 cc syringe with gel. That is supposed to last 30 days?

I told them when they called that afternoon that I did not want anything other than the free trial. Then ------- $84.92 on my credit card.

• My question is HOW DO WE STOP these crooks? There is no place to post a warning on the sample site. Shouldn't there be?

• Wi
    Witt Oct 28, 2009

I sent the product back to the company before my 14 trial period was up and told them not to charge my credit card. The still charged me, and I have gotten the run around trying to get it removed. Very discussed with this company. Do not buy anything from them. Their customer service is horrible.

• Bi
    BigMonky Oct 29, 2009

I got stung over a month ago... I have incurred NO charges...
    HERE IS WHAT TO DO:

*If you used your major credit card... call immediately and report it. Have them treat the account as if your card had been stolen (because basically, it has).

*Call the Dazzlewhite and ell them EXACTLY this:

"I DID NOT AGREE TO THOSE TERMS AND I SHALL BE SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT OF FRAUDULENT CHARGES TO MY BANK."

and:

"I DID NOT AGREE TO THOSE TERMS AND I SHALL BE SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT OF FRAUD TO MY ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE (BBB, FBI and/or FTC).”

Also tell them:

“I HAVE CANCELED THE ACCOUNT. MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY HAS IDENTIFIED YOU AS A FRAUD AND CANCELED MY ACCOUNT DUE TO THEFT.”

I would repeat these statements VERBATIM several times during the course of your conversation with Customer Care. It sounds odd, but it drives home your legal rights. I wrote down the statements (in quotes) so I could say them fluently. Say these statements clearly and strongly, repeat them several times. This strengthens your stand legally with these con-artists and they know it.

I was issued two cancellation emails that stated I was still responsible for the $79.85 charge. I kept repeating those statements (above) and I was finally issued a six digit cancellation number that made the $79.85 charge "go away". They still wanted to charge me the $1.95. I told them that my credit card company had identified them as fraudulent and the card was flagged as "stolen", therefore, there was no longer an account for the $1.95 to be charged to. The customer service representative then had the nerve to ask me if this was a checking account! I informed him it was not - it was credit and now the account was gone. The customer service representative now wanted to send me a check for the $1.95 refund (I am not joking). This is the point I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, simply stating, “I do not believe you understand me.“ - and I think the representative finally agreed. Upon speaking to the supervisor, I repeated the statements in quotes (above) a couple of times to her. She supposedly made the $1.95 charge go away.

• Kr
    Kristy from Fullerton,CA Nov 03, 2009

Total SCAM!!! I still after two days of tracking down the so called customer support help line have yet to speek to anyone. I did not authorize any further charges to my credit card and I even told that to the guy who tried to up sell me a day after I placed my 1 time trial offer order. I made it perfectly clear that I did not want anything further from this company. But to my suprise I received a new gel pen that I DID NOT order and a charge was made to my credit card. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT YOU'LL BE SOOOOOOO SORRY THAT YOU DID. Oh, and by the way...my teeth are NOT any whiter than when I started!!

Not a happy consumer from Fullerton, CA

• Dt
    D. Tedino Jan 06, 2010

I signed on for a trial of the dazzelwhite product. I am receiving and charged for unauthorized subsequent product. They do not provide a phone number or address to contact the company to stop and opt out. They did not explain what they do when you sign on for the trial. I have not used any of the product and want the deliveries to stop in addition to a refund for the unused product. HELP

• Mo
    moe8884 Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone have a number or e-mail of which I can stop the shipments? Please help me!!

• Mo
    moe8884 Jan 26, 2010

Please I need a number or e-mail to reach these bosos!!

Malistre Sep 29, 2011

Dazzle white /dentech misrepresented the terms and true cost of goods. the company is flooding the internet with false reports on how good there produces work.The company then keeps billing small fees even after cancelling cant file complaint because all charges come from different companies and numbers all over the world..The really know how to bet the system.had to cancel visa card to stop billing of fees.