Days Inn / safety & cleanliness

To whom it may concern, last evening saturday june 8 I stayed at the days inn in ann arbor mi on carpenter road in room 145. I have to say I am extremely disappointed with the hotel. While walking to my room I noticed all of the fire extinguishers on the first floor were well past there inspection date last inspected in 2016 and started to fear for my safety. When I entered the room I was disgusted immediately! I was greeted with stains on the walls, ceiling, couch and in the bathroom. The room was musty and humid even with the air conditioning on. The pillows were half the size of a regular pillows and extremely uncomfortable.in the morning I went to have the continental breakfast only to find ants crawling on the food and counter top where the food was being served. There was no coffee made, the juice machine was over flowing with spilled liquids onto the counter. I was repulsed by this experience and left. I have no intentions of ever staying with days inn after this experience. I will be sure to share this horrible experience with friends and family recommending that they as well never visit a days inn again. I feel robbed of my money and would rather have slept in my car than in your hotel. This experience is unacceptable in the concerns of health and safety of your so called valued customers. I would like a refund for my stay this was disgusting and unacceptable.

Days Inn