Days Inn — reeks of cigarettes.
We Booked this room 6 weeks ahead for a non smoking room. Upon arrival we were assigned a smoking room and told thats all they have. Have a 3 yr and 18 month old. The room smells like a bar full of active smokers. Mgr refused to change the room assignment or refund the prepaid amount. We can't expose our babies to this filth. Lost our money but must go elsewhere. Travel at least two days a week on business staying in motels. Never again Days Inn.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems