Days Inn / hotel room

United States Review updated:

I (Perry McDaniel) is making a complaint against Days Inn Salisbury, 2525 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801. I and my girlfriend was a guest at Days Inn on 6/15/19-6/16/19 (conf. # [protected]) Rm. 240. It was an unpleasant stay for I and my girlfriend due to serval reasons which where, toilet issues (not flushing completely) we had to assist it with pouring additional water. When my girlfriend woke up to go use bathroom she saw several roaches running up wall. In the early morning we notice a roach crawling on the bed...also on the wall. I managed to get pictures of it to show clerk at the front desk when I checked out. We inform the clerk about our complaint on Sunday 6/16/19... here attitude and unconcern was not good at all...as if we were lying. She was not apologetic or sympathetic towards our complaint and concerns...never asked to see pictures. We did ask her if anything was going to be done. She said maintenance would handle toilet issues but mentioned nothing about the pest (roaches) issues and dismissed us right away. I and my girlfriend was very unhappy with the stay...and the thought of how unconcerned the hotel front desk clerk was mind blowing. This caused us an inconvenience...had to keep assisting toilet and check all luggage to make sure no unwanted roaches where leaving with us. Please follow up with that hotel and make sure nobody else stay is unpleasant like ours. Hopefully I and my girlfriend will one day trust staying at Days Inn again. Thank you. Perry McDaniel [protected]) Hampton, VA 23661.

• Updated by Perry McDaniel, Jul 03, 2019

Thank you for responding and cool name Jack of ass but even though a few of the words were misspelled and redundant it was for the best that my lady typed up this Complaint for me because she was by far more patient than I was. Maybe you bring roaches with you on your vacation but we do not thank you again. There was no issue with the clerk or anyone else there and it was a short getaway and a relaxing time. If you want to be impressed maybe you could read a Bible or dictionary or something to keep your attention instead of reading these comments obviously you don’t have very much to do but tell jokes but I am happy you found joy here and I hope your next stay is less fun than ours was. Have a great day 👋😎

Pe
Jun 17, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 17, 2019

Well Perry,

I was certainly impressed with how many times you managed to use the word "Salisbury" in the first sentence. Unfortunately, everything after that was very disappointing. It is entirely possible you brought the roaches with you. You did mention you were coming from Hampton, VA. So, let's not discount that possibility. As far as the toilet is concerned, it wouldn't surprise me if one or more of you have way too much fiber in your diet. You may need to think about more frequent bowel movements, or eating more Mexican food with capsaicin in it. This can help speed the process up and prevent backlog. (Pun not really intended, but I am going to run with it nonetheless)

Now, as far as the clerk was concerned, I feel as if you may have an issue in articulating your concerns. I mean, leading off with the gem of "I (Perry McDaniel) is making a complaint..." is a surefire way to draw attention to your mangling of the English language. For your convenience, I have correctly conjugated the verb and eliminated redundancy in the following statement: "I am making a complaint". Secondarily, we can even eliminate that statement altogether as you are on a complaint forum. It's sort of understood that you are here to either make a complaint, or respond to a complaint. Context clues should help the average intellect figure that one out on their own.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Jul 04, 2019

Hi Perry!

Thanks for the quick response! I understand that your reading comprehension level is very low, but I will try to make this digestible for you and your mostly illiterate wife. If she was making the complaint for you, as stated above, then why wouldn't she ascribe her name to it? Do you need her to articulate for you? That's cool.

As far as reading the Bible goes, I have certainly done that. I fail to see what religion has to do with your illiteracy or making borderline asinine complaints on a third party independent forum on the Internet. There is some cognitive dissonance with what you are saying betwixt your first comment and your rebuttal. You claimed the clerk was inattentive, non-responsive, and otherwise apathetic to your moaning. Then you said there was no issue with the clerk. To the objective observer, that would show that you are just shooting your mouth off for no good reason for the sake of trying to get something for nothing. I mentioned the propensity of bringing roaches with you because YOU mentioned Hampton, VA. If there was an award for the armpit of America, rest assured your quaint little town would be among the finalists. Asking me to read a dictionary is also redundant.(a common theme with your mouth breathing Neanderthal level of communication skills). I have taken the time to acquire knowledge and employed it through real world experience. That's why I can come here and help poor simpletons like you and your Pulitzer prize winning wife. My stay will be pleasant the next time I decide to travel because I will be staying in a hotel somewhere that (A) isn't in Maryland and (B) won't be a Days Inn. I appreciate the time you spent on your prompt and thorough reply and sincerely hope you didn't strain yourself in the process. It was clumsy and halfwitted. Exactly what I would have expected. Happy 4th of July!

Hope that helps!