Days Inn — customer service
We were assigned to room #101 on October 17th 2019. We initially reported that we wouldn't be able to sleep in this room as it was located next to a large hallway door which makes a very loud noise when someone opens and closes it. They assured us that the room was soundproof. however, as soon as we entered the room we noticed the loud noise and we asked to get a different from the front desk reception disagreed and said that there's nothing that can be done the next morning I reported this complains to the front desk reception and the lady was very rude I mention to her that we didn't get any sleep and we would be travelling to the US she wasn't compassionate she just kept telling me there's nothing I can do I should take it up with Expedia
as I was on the phone with Expedia I noticed that she was complaining to the other staff about me I have no reason why but I found that very unprofessional and very rude. I did reports this complaints to the manager mr. Steven however he said he was going to call me and I never received any call from him he was more interested in learning how I got his contact information I felt like I should report this complaint to the headquarters so that something can be done because the way that branch is being run gives a terrible name to days Inn.
You can email me back at [protected]@gmail.com.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems