Menu

Dawlance review: Washing Machine Moel 8200

R
Author of the complaint
7:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir,

I have got Dawlance 8200 Washing Machine for last 2 years. This is the 6th time (since machine purchase) i have got the same problem of dryer cover breakage.

Attached you will find the last complaint attending receipt on 17 Mar 2011. After that dryer of said machine still not working. I contacted so many times to concern but
nobody is taking care of my matter & still issue is pending.

Can you take up my issue to resolve that problem for once?

My email address is [protected]@gamil.com

View 0 more photos
3 comments
R
Oct 02, 2015 9:39 am EDT

I purchased LVS Dawlance Fridge 9170 in Feb.2015, door rubber dislocate and broken, after many telephonic complaints in Sept.2015, rubber of Fridge is changed in 1st.Oct.2015 but door not close properly and cooling of machine also reduce. I REQUEST TO RETURN MACHINE AND REFUND MY MONEY BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED DAWLANCE REFRIGERATER.

M
Jul 01, 2012 10:32 am EDT

Hello My name is Mubeen and i have Dawlance H-Zone. In my city Qila sheikhupura Punjab your office incharge is very care less also your company manager involve in my complain because every one take money and no body take action about your staff. in Qila Sheikhupra Malik Javed is very careless man he do not want to do work his behaviour with coustomer very bad he do not know how can do work .

U
Jul 05, 2014 5:25 pm EDT

sir i have frige i purchase last year after 3 month it not perfect cooling lot of time i call helpline but not responce 27/6/2014 one man in my home check my frige he say i will come tomorrow and give me 600 hundred for home service charges plz help thanks

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

57 complaints