David RyanInternet criminal

J

FROM THE REPORT I FILED WITH "RIP-OFF"...

The 2 previous reports on this guy and his scam are correct. His 'rebuttals' are total LIES!! I too, received a post card from him (schoolteachertobillionaire) and, unfortunately, couldn't find hardly anything on him when I did my research. I wish I had remembered to check the Rip-Off Site!!

I want to make this perfectly clear...I SPECIFICALLY sent him a CASHIER'S CHECK from my bank here in California. And I have a copy of the check and the check stub to prove it, so he can't rebuttal his way out of this one!!

The check is from CU Service Centers, Safe Credit Union, for the amount of $295 and dated 04/30/08. I had sent him an email with a question (before I sent my money) and it was answered within hours. However, after I had sent my money of course, he hasn't said PeeP to my last several emails.

He did state in his only email reply to me that it might take up to 3 weeks for the program to be ready, including 3 to 4 days to get the starter pack back to me. So it's coming up on 2 months now and still haven't received the 'starter pack' or anything for my investment
. Investment? If you receive a post card from this guy, RUN. Do Not Invest!!

The point is, this guy ripped off myself and MANY others of $295 then conveniently "disappeared", like all the other Internet Criminal Scam Artists!!!

Jay