Dave RyanStock Trading Scam

I submitted my personal check #9685 on August 10, 2008 in the amount of $249.00 for Dave Ryan's program. I see from the back of my check that it was deposited in the BAC Florida on August 18, 2008. In checking my bank records, it appears that my UMB bank account paid and cleared the above referenced check on August 20, 2008.

I have not received any response to my request for assistance. As of October 11, 2008 I have been unable to receive the needed advice to pursue this business opportunity. Since it is now well within the guaranteed refund period, I have respectfully requested a refund of my initial $249.00 purchase price ASAP. Total silence since my initial contact and the mailing of my personal check on August 10, 2008.

As a retired Federal Fraud Investigator, it appears that there should be some sort of legal remedy to this matter. Enough is enough!

Panama 66
Peculiar, Missouri

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices