Dave RayWashing Machine

S

Samsung WA80V3 Top
Hi Good Day to you,
Please could you assist me with this problem I am having with the abovementioned washing machine.
It was purchased on 24.06.10 from Dave Ray Discounters CC
[protected]/9
Inv no SYD 66000
Salesman Johanny

Samsung

Location: South Africa

angela roworth on Apr 18, 2011

WA80V3 Washing Machine
I purchased a Samsung WA80V3 Top Loader washing machine from "Dave Ray Furnishers" in Durban SA. in June last year.
I am very unhappy with the black flakes always floating around in the drum and on the washed clothes.
I called the abovementioned store and they suggested that I stop using Staysoft Fabric softner. Which I duly did, no difference whatsoever.
I wash in cold water buy every two weeks do a clothes free wash to clean the drum with hot water. This has also not helped at all.
The store said that I could get Samsung to come out and do a drum wash which would cost about R300.
As the machine is not yet a year old, I feel I am not prepared to pay for this service and I am just fed up with machine.
Thanking you
Mrs A Roworth

• Je
    Jennifer Simpson Jun 22, 2011

I'm in total agreement with you. I purchased my washing machine last year January. It seems that it only lasts for a year. I washed yesterday with it and this black stuff that resembles leather came all over my white gown. I had to shake the stuff off. I thought that if I self cleaned the tub that their would be an improvement, but nothing, It just got worse. Now I don't want to use the machine any more. What's the point in having something that you can't use? I intend to write to Samsung and complain, then maybe I'll get results and I advise you to do the same.