Dave and Joan ChadbournMoney scam

G

While browsing craigslist I’ve found a suitable apartment for rent at 401 College Place in Norfolk, VA. Owners were very polite and provided me with all the information that I have asked for. Eventually I’ve sent the deposit and paid all the fees. After receiving the money they were supposed to send me the keys via Fedex, but I haven’t ever received them. Dave and Joan tried to blame Fedex for this situation but still promised to refund me. I haven’t received a refund yet and I doubt I will. Don’t fall for their bait like I did.