Datehookup Address And Telephone NumberDatehookup.com Address And Telephone Number

Have you ever been a member, or put forth any effort to become a member of the free on-line dating service known as Datehookup.com? If so, you undoubtedly have run into problems that you thought would be resolved through communication with customer service. Chances are you either received no response, or your problem remained unresolved. Your search for a telephone number to call or address to direct written correspondence was both frustrating and fruitless. Well, I am here to help.

You first need to know whether or not you are still an "active" member of the community. This is not as obvious as one might expect. Each "nickname" a member chooses is linked to a given single email address. You can have multiple nicknames and Profiles only if you have a different email address for each, which is not a problem if you are with an ISP like AOL. I joined the site this past summer under a particular nickname. A few months later, with no notice or warning, I was told by other members who were friends of mine that I was no longer appearing in their "favorites" section, they could no longer access my Profile and a search for "nicknames" could not locate my account. I sent an e-mail to customer service which was not responded too. I found this an odd situation, since I was still able to access my own Profile when signed on, and it still appeared as though I could post commentary in Pennsylvania Chat. When returning to chat after posting, my comments were not available to view.

Under the impression this was a computer glitch, I attempted to make another account under a different name. This new account was met with the same problems, and there was no notice that the account was awaiting approval. The same problem was attendant to three other nicknames, all with different AOL email addresses. Despite being denied full access under any name, all still received regular e-mailings from Datehookup.com notifying me of new members in my area; members with whom I could not communicate. Then I realized that this was not only deceiving to me, but to all the advertisers on the site as well. Any number of active members provided to advertisers would be askew. Afterall, Datehookup's records would reflect at least five (5) active accounts just for me when really none existed. I then embarked on my campaign to find out who was actually behind Datehookup for the purpose of issuing a warning prior to contacting all of their advertisers on an executive level. If you have an unresolved problem, perhaps you would like to communicate with the owner directly. This information is accurate as possible.

The owner of Datehookup.com is Dustin R. Weirich. His nickname on the site is merely "Dustin". Mr. Weirich also incorporated a business in California on August 30, 2004 called Search Floor, Inc. The registered address for this internet related business is 117 Lost Oak Court, Roseville, CA, 95661. This address is believed to be his home address, although I have not telephoned any neighbors, voter's registration or real estate property assessor as yet to confirm. The telephone number for this business where you can reach Mr. Weirich is [protected]. His home telephone number is [protected]. Next time you have a problem, drop Dustin a line. Maybe he won't be so cavalier with personal calls as he is with customer service...and tell him Big John D. Pettineo sent you.

• St
    Stress_test Feb 23, 2009

Ummm Let's see here...
    5 active accounts? So you have a multiple personality disorder?

Your accounts were deleted because you had multiple accounts. Which IS against the rules and an indication of an internet scammer.

• Ca
    CaptainChaos Mar 19, 2009

it's very frustrating when these businesses don't have the manpower to resolve customer service questions

datehookoff Aug 09, 2010

i am having a problem canceling my regristration to this website. It will not reconize my lgin info so i cannot get in to cancel

does he have a website or email address

• Pi
    PIAOWAKA Apr 10, 2012

He has done this to me as well. And I found out that he has an unlisted home phone number now. This one no longer exists.

This is go unfair that this was done to me. I have done nothing wrong and contribute alot on that site.

I can't send an email to him because when I tried it just stayed on send. I can't answer my emails because of this. I can't post in the debug forum about this. Such bad customer service. Worse than Match.com.

Good for you John. I hope you got through to him and told him what you thought. I am going to try too as well.

• Qu
    QUINTN Jun 09, 2012

WHAT GOOD

• Qu
    QUINTN Jun 09, 2012

IAM LOOKING FOR A NICE WOMEN TO HAVE SOME FUN 843 7960378

• angelrosethorn3 Sep 24, 2012

I sign up for DateHookup.com And for some unknown reason my profile was deleted 3 different times and I did not do anything wrong please fix my account so I can chat with my friends why is my profile being deleted what did I do wrong this is so fun fair I did not break any news

• Cc
    Ccww12 Nov 03, 2012

My pictures are being used on this site. I dont wanna be on this site will u delete the account.

• Ra
    raynellehaze Dec 11, 2012

I sign up for DateHookup.com And for some unknown reason my profile was deleted and I did not do anything wrong please fix my account so I can chat with my friends why is my profile being deleted what did I do wrong this is so fun fair I did not break any news

• Ne
    nestegg Dec 11, 2012

There was a guy that I met on here and he told me that he wanted a LTR but two days after he thought I was cheating. He was wrong.
    Russ Holt was his name and his profile on here is blocked but I filed charges for phone harassment against him for calling me names and other things.

• Re
    repentbesaved Jan 21, 2013

All you people on the internet with pof, datehookup, facebook, my space, got serious mental health issues, Go to church and get right with god and maybe u just might meet someone if you repent of your sins.

Angry 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Someone has put my phone number with an ad on this site and when people google my phone number it pops up. It has caused me several problems when people google my number. The most frustrating part is I can not get a live person that can delete this information.

britanna7792 Apr 20, 2013

on 4-18-13 i noticed that the member i had several contacts with, her profile suddenly came up deleted! i contacted customer service, they failed to reply! on 4-20-13 i am not able to sign at all! i contacted customer service, they failed to respond once again! i need to get this issue resolved quickly! can anyone help me out with this problem?

• Cw
    cwhalen Aug 21, 2013

What the hell is going on I can't get on this site anymore!

• Cu
    cuddlebunny6869 Nov 22, 2013

Hi I can not sign into my account I've requested 8 times a new password no response, and all a sudden people been sending me emails and I've not been on the site for a month now cause it won't let me sign in so I want to know who is on my site and giving my email address out. Please get back with me.

• Ln
    ln9611 Feb 06, 2014

I can not delete my picture from datehookup.com. I want my information gone from the site immediately!

• Ad
    adorable38 Apr 18, 2014

There is a rapist on this site! Very disappointed this site doesnt screen profiles for sex offenders. I'm pissed off! If I dont receive a response today I'm taking this matter forward! I have gone out with a rapist, but didn't find out until weeks later. Somebody better explain!

Brown margaret Nov 20, 2014

date hook up log me out. can't use my e mail, it has been taken. how is that. please help 805-258-2284

Brown margaret Nov 20, 2014

date hookup log me out. can't use my e mail. it has been taken. how is that.

• Je
    jerrico1177 Dec 12, 2014

i have a important person am talking to came to chat my account is delete i don
    't t know who did it and i cant get help, please help this is my email
    [email protected]

• Me
    MEANDONLY ME24 Mar 01, 2015

I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT, THEN WHEN I WENT TO REACTIVATE IT, IM UNABLE TO BECAUSE IT WONT ACCEPT MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

• Ka
    kattriplr Mar 03, 2015

I requested a know scammer to be removed fromt he website before he cheats another woman out of money and he is still there. Something is not working

• Eb
    Ebony Foster Jul 11, 2015

hi my name is ebony and iam lookin for a white man i can spend my life with.

• La
    lady2753 Aug 11, 2015

I have been trying for a whole year to get in those I don't understand why I can't find in that put me on different sites I don't want that I want date hook up. Thanks
    [email protected]
    Can you help me with date hookup

• Pa
    pattie2208 Oct 07, 2015

The phone numbers on Dustin are not working. Just called them. Wtf is going on? customer support never fixes a thing on Datehookup. The friend request has been not working for while now. Who the hell do we call for that. Dustin is not even reading my emails. Wtf is that. Somebody please tell me who to get in touch with for this

• Ka
    Karen Lynne Ferguson Oct 08, 2015

Every time I try and sign up for DateHookUp it send's me to other sites like OurTime. I have send six e-mails to their support e-mail and so far no response over 3 plus months. If anyone has any idea's please email me at [email protected] Frustrating...

darlene stachulski Oct 18, 2015

been trying to get back on dh and not letting me sign back in it keeps going to match .com could u fix this problem

darlene stachulski Nov 27, 2015

Been trying sign in to date hook up keep getting match .com why I'd can't sign in I'd deleted app and rebooted it back up and the problem still there would like to get back in this dating site fix the bugs

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices