Data S TradingWont give refund

A

I was contacted by Harry Omeros in June 2008 and gave me false information, he says they do Arbitrage sports betting and that there is no risk. He even told me that if i dont make a profit after 6 months that i would get my money back. This is a lie i have them $6200 and i got back $557.00. I was then contacted by Julian who is in key accounts says that i should be in a higher package to get 3 trades a day. The returns are just not there. This company is hiding alot they are very unfriendly, do not return calls. We need more people to come forward that have lost money. Dont trust them, they have destroyed my life.

• Aa
    aa1 Jan 04, 2010

Boost, can you please make contact with me since you have had recent contact with everyday trading. [email protected]

• Aa
    aa1 Dec 14, 2009

Go to YOU TUBE and type in HARRY OMEROSand listen to the little scammer trying to squirm his way out of his obligations. Their are lots of other links to other sites that are on our Harry. He already has my address and phone number so he can ring me anytime he wants. Please email me at [email protected] if you have also been scammed. We will get Harry in the long run and it may take a while but we will get him. So send me your e mail address and join the "WHERES HARRY' club.

• Bo
    Boost Jun 15, 2009

Thanks, I'm getting called by Every Day Trading now and thankfully they've left the old ACN for Data S up on their website, hence tracking them down to you guys, there is another complaint over on the Rip-Off. The current ACN they publish is incorrect, should have an extra 1 on the end. Data S was registered for just over 1 year, then they have basically registered as Ever Day Trading, who have now been around for 10 months, so expect them to dissappear pretty soon.

• Sw
    Swarmy May 30, 2009

They are now called Everday Trading and got me too!!

Refused refund. Liars and cheats.

• Zo
    Zoran Oct 12, 2008

I sent money for an aritrage software program from Data S Trading which now appears to be a complete scam. None of their promises have been met they continue to lie about what is actually going on and now will not return any of the funds I deposited. Harry Omeros is at the centre of this SCAM.