Dash CleanersServices resulted in additional damage

P

I took my irreplaceable vintage kimono, a family heirloom, to them to clean. There were a few brownish orange stains on it I didn’t expect to come out because they had been there since my childhood at least. When I got home with my kimono I opened the plastic bag it was in to find it covered in new stains. Black stains that were stiff and rough to the touch. I returned and was repeatedly told that all of the stains where there when it was dropped off. This kimono has been in my family since before I was born. I know what it looks like. After repeatedly telling the lady behind the counter that the black stains where not there when I dropped it off, she told me to leave it there so they could try to get them out. Well, the stains aren’t stiff or rough anymore but their not gone. Not to mention how on earth does it cost $32 to clean a dress and ruin a family heirloom.