darrold newtonapp. fees

While checking my bank statment I had noticed that there was several withdrawals from my bank account that they had made stating that it was for app.fees and in there forms it was suppose to be a one time fee of 19.00. They had actually took out three fees of 19.00 and another on of 44.00 which is a total of 104.00 in one month and never received penny for the loan of 200.00. I feel as they owe me a sum of 85.00 just the one month I still haven't checked the following month for charge that may haver been made against my checking account...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices