Darien LAke Concert- JourneyHandicappt Seating

Z

At the Journey concert on Saturday I took my dad who is hanicappt and I bought Lawn seats so I could watch the concert with my friends. My dad usually gets front row handicappt seats which means he can see over everyone. They gave him back row handicapped seating and everyone in front of him stood the entire concert. My father can not stand which means he did not see one moment of the concert. All he saw was everyones backs. Terrible seats for a hanicapped person.