daouk plast companystrange message

A Strange Message
I have received a strange message.it tells me that: congratulations, ur mobile num has won 100, 000, 000 GBP in the NOKIA UK PROMO. email ur name and num to our london office:[protected]@live.co.uk.call +[protected]
it's a fake or real?
my name is Ahmad Darwish from lebanon, my number is Home:+[protected]
Mobile:+[protected]

• Al
    ali darwish Sep 14, 2009

i hope my dreams come true specially when i saw this message.well, i hope and always