Daniel GodboutUnfinished Construction Fully Paid

Daniel Godbout is a fraud artist and a thief. I had hired him because he was my friend's neighbor ( I asked about Daniel Godbout) and his prices were reasonable. The work that had to be done was for my mother's home. She was paying. She is a senior citizen. I had given him increments of cash to do the work we had agreed. Everything was paid. After a while he was not showing up for work and was not answering his cellular phone. When I did get to speak to him he was always giving excuses on why he could not come, and times and dates when he would come to complete the work. This went on for two summers. He finally, said he was not going to pay me back and would not do the work because I asked my friend to call him and find out was going on. Daniel Godbout blew up and said my friend had no business with him. After a while I called him back and he said he would not pay anything back to me. I said I was going to take him to court. He said to do it. I found out through legal court records that I am not the only person he has done this act to. I called one of the other victims and she said, he had done it the same way recently. I also researched the legal archives and found out that he has been doing this for many years, about 20 years. Nobody has taken the time or energy to go after him and put a stop to this person's actions through criminal charges besides the small claims court cases. He needs to be in jail. He is a criminal who continues to rob people who have worked and saved to enhance their way of living. But here comes along a pretender of good will and with fraudulent intentions. If there is any one out there who knows any thing about this individual or has gone through anything similar to this situation, please send me an email. This would be quit helpful. Thank you.

Unfinished Construction Fully Paid

• Ra
    Razor's Edge Jan 26, 2011

I knew him when he was a kid in primary school. He was a bully, a cruel kid. I can remember every unkind word he uttered to me. I guess his repeated offences today are a prime example of how people don't change. The [censor]s we know as youngsters are still [censor] of the earth as adults. Sadly, no one can prepare us to deal with swindlers. The lesson to be learned is be very wary of hiring outside reputable companies. Also be wary of door-to-door "salespeople". To the aggressive ones, simply say "I don't donate to (or hire) door-to-door canvassers... Good bye!".