daniel d claytonbreach of contract/conflict of interest

daniel clayton has been handling a probate case of my fathers estate, because he told me it must be handled this way, I was instructed by others that no probate was necessary in this matter, he also has been working for my sister (whom i do not associate with)behind my back, in matters of life insurance policies and private matters that do not involve what i have hired him for. He has been charging me for the services rendered to her in excess of $1500. He also has amended the filing of probate papers to our county court house because the date of death was incorrect he had put on these papers when clearly him having the death certificate in hand. is a flagrant attempt to stall procedings to insure himself of additional charges. A verbal contract of $1000 dollars was discussed for all necessary work to be done by Mr. Clayton and agreed upon. Since this time this number has nearly doubled with no end in sight. By Mr. Clayton working to help my sister, before assisting me after taking my money and then charging me to help her, I feel is a conflict of interest and look forward to dismissing his services as soon as possible. I do not feel as though i owe Mr. Clayton any additional fees as he has not helped me at all. the $300 dollars that i have givin to him for nothing should be returned. I am currently seeking new representation.