Danbury MintI ordered a gold diamond key pendant

C Sep 19, 2019

I ordered a gold diamond key pendant as a gift for my fiance, today 9/19/19 I was emailed by Danbury Mint telliong me that my order was out of stock and there will be no charge to my account after they charged me today /9/19/19 for $115 so I emailed them explaining my problem but didn't get a response. How is these people keep getting away with this because from reading the posts it seems like it is a fraudulant company who are stealing people money.