Dale Earnhardt Jr. ChevroletService Department

R

I purchased two sets of tires from Dale Earnhart Jr Tallahassee Chevrolet while they replaced the dash cluster on my 2001 Chevy Suburban. I was told the dealership would honor the same service practices that Discount Tire Tallahassee uses because that is the business I normally purchase my tires through. It has been very difficult for me to get my vehicle in and out in a timely manner. However I half expected that. The complaint I have is them not preforming the work correctly and then I have to take additional time to go back so that they can complete the work properly. The dash cluster still does not work appropriately either.

Sincerely,