DaBella ExteriorsDonnie mcmillan

U Review updated:

Funny how you guys can just straight up lie and say that Donnie McMillan (former President of Penguin Windows) is in no way affiliated with DaBella Exteriors. I used to work for both companies. How are you going to straight up lie as if it isn't his company, and he's not even an employee? There's a reason why the company is in his wife's name. She is Donnie's puppet! Donnie is the man behind the curtain! I came to DaBella when I needed work. I only worked there for a few weeks before I could no longer stand how crooked the company is ran. I left on my own terms. It has been years since I quit. I just recently decided to Google the company, curious to see if the thousands of dollars that Donnie spends on "cleaning up" the flooded complaints on Google is working better for him than it did at Penguin. Looks like it is. I literally had to type in "DaBella Exteriors complaints" in order to stumble across this. Kudos, Donnie. I just had to add in my $0.02, as I just found it hilarious that you are literally typing about yourself not owning or working for the company you own. Classic Donnie! Hahaha! You sure are a hilarious piece of s%!+! I can tell you all first hand that Donnie IS the man who ran Penguin into the ground. Donnie is ALSO DEFINITELY the owner of DaBella, as his wife owns it on paper. And the last time I saw that dirtbag, he was inside the office at DaBella, as he was everyday, giving a pep talk to his canvassers, literally using the once upon a time success of Penguin Windows as an example of where he wants DaBella to be. Donnie will always make money though. These words won't hurt his bank account. Once he can no longer control the complaints, he will change the name of the company. Then once he can no longer control the complaints under the new name, he will use bait and switch tactics to put money into the reincarnation of whatever the new name is, by running a different company under a the name of somebody else he's close to. He will remain rich until the day he burns in hell. You will have to face God one day, Donnie. You can't hide from that.

• Bl
    Blanche Templar Jul 07, 2021

I do wish I had read these reviews before signing with DaBella, and I should have never paid them in full until the job was done right!

• Dj
    DJ173 Apr 03, 2021

We've had guys from DaBella come around for the past two days to the point of almost harassment. My husband told them a few times that we don't plan on getting a new roof till next year. I finally had to step in and get real assertive with them by telling them that they're wasting their time AND ours and to NOT come around anymore! I was telling my sister about this and she asked me the name of the roofing company and I told her "DaBella." She proceeded to tell me that was the company that did one of their bids for their roof last month...$48, 000!!! When three other roofing companies bids were in the $17, 000 to $19, 000 range. DaBella's was $30, 000 OVER!

Jason Hargraves Aug 27, 2020

He has ALWAYS ran the company, at least now he admits it. Or sure where his wife went. Also, [censored]tiest job I ever had.
    Every employee was told not to mention him or Google his name so it didn't come up.

• Bi
    Bill Romo Sep 01, 2019

We have experienced horrible customer service from DaBella since our roofing project started. Their roofer put his foot through our bedroom ceiling and now they are trying to make it our responsibility to get it fixed. Our roof has two completely different colored vent covers on it, yet, they don't make any attempt to replace the odd colored ones that were part of the original roof. So far, because of all the problems we have lost several days wages and have had to spend countless hours cleaning insulation and drywall dust from our house. They want to offer us less than $2000 and leave it up to us to hire a restoration company to come fix our bedroom.
    DON'T USE DABELLA! THEIR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE IS NOTHING BUT BULLS#*T!

notmymonkeys Jan 10, 2017

Wow you're one of those special kinds of i##3t. I don't work for either company but Donnie does not own DaBella Exteriors. His wife does. Donnie actually owns his own company Reve Exteriors in Washington which has 6 locations whereas his wife owns DaBella Exteriors which has 2 locations (look at SOS). And at every contractor conference that's DaBella attends his wife is there and is far more involved. Gets your facts straight before you talk s### about a woman who herself has become quite impressive with what she's built. Did he help? Quite poasibly. But his wife is an amazing woman with amazing business sense.